Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am actually playing a video game. Battallion Wars II for Wii. It's a lot of fun. For those familiar w/ the Advance Wars series on GameBoy Advance, BW is the console series. Wish people were more famliar w/ it. You command troops in real-time & it has the 'use this unit type against this unit' strategy that AW did. It keeps the cartoony formula, CO's, bases, fantasy nations, etc. that AW does as well.
I beat the one for GameCube & was close to finishing this one back in HS but never finished it, so now I'm trying to finish it.
Bleh, struggling on the last level. I could probably beat it w/ just my Battlestation left, but every time I come close to destroying the final Mining Spider, I restart it b/c they always destroy the rest of my battallion. I want to beat it so more of them stay alive. But their Strato Destroyers bomb everything. My Fighters, AA vets, & AA units can't take down the Strato Destroyers in time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

magi5

Aug 17, 2005
Engelholm
✟15,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
--------------------------------
Hi.

I play 3D Tetris called BlockOut from 1989 or BlockOut2 from 2007
and i prefer level: Out of control
There is online browser versions with a global scoreboard that is nice.

Regards from Sweden
-------------------------------------------

Upvote 0

MrSkyfish

Jesus is God!
Site Supporter
Jun 21, 2021
Lincoln
✟58,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm still playing Destiny 2, mainly because the Lore in the game is so astonishing! I love the game but the Lore is just phenomenal! I'll be at the gym just listening to the lore for the game from certain content creators on YouTube!

Note: The following YouTubers are in no particular order but they are all content creators for the game.

Daily Lore Creators:
Daily Content Creators:

Upvote 0

CMDRExorcist

Theology Explorer
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟152,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Been playing a lot of Stellaris lately and I'm stoked for the upcoming Toxoids species pack that lets us finally utilize toxic worlds. The game really should come with a Surgeon General's addiction warning because I've lost many, many hours building some crazy space empires... ;)

capsule_616x353.jpg

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am back to playing Last of Us Part II. I had stopped playing at a boss fight 2 years ago, figured I would restart the game. Though I know the storyline up to where I had stopped playing back then, the emotional connection with the characters and their story is still strong.

They are coming out with a HBO show in 2023 based on the game.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I am back to playing Last of Us Part II. I had stopped playing at a boss fight 2 years ago, figured I would restart the game. Though I know the storyline up to where I had stopped playing back then, the emotional connection with the characters and their story is still strong.

They are coming out with a HBO show in 2023 based on the game.
lmao dude your username is hilarious ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I love that show. Watched the whole series back to back a few times now.
Same dude I love the show it's super positive and uplifting. I used to watch with my dad growing up and I've rewatched at least a few times myself as well. That one and Psych and Parks and Rec

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Same dude I love the show it's super positive and uplifting. I used to watch with my dad growing up and I've rewatched at least a few times myself as well. That one and Psych and Parks and Rec

I am a fan of Psych as well. I love the Psych theme song enough to have learned how to play it on the guitar.

Anyways, I finished Last of Us Part 2. I heard they are coming out with a Part 3. I am playing Elden Ring and Sekiro (both from From Software).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

I just finished yet another Monk run from start to finish and I still love the show. I started Psych from start again, and looks like the Psych movies are also available on NBC's Peacock Streaming site.

Upvote 0