What does the bible say about how long humans have been around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Genesis

Jun 29, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings,

I’m First Genesis , I’m interested in your discussion of Genesis and would like to weigh in. There is a new book called Quest in search of Eden that will change the way we teach the creation as well as the way we view the book of Revelation.

We were led to believe that God created the heavens and the earth 13,000 years ago, and that Adam was created on Friday, 8 days or 8,000 years ago. If you observe closely, what you find is a pattern to God's creation. The pattern is a cycle of six days or six thousand year increments.

If you assign names to the days then a clearer picture will emerge. The first day is Sunday, the first man was created on the sixth day which is Friday and God rested on the seventh day which is Saturday. This is the first six day cycle and Saturday ends the cycle. The next six day or six thousand year cycle is the one we’re in which began on Sunday the first day and end on Saturday the seventh day.

The seventh day is the end of our six day cycle and our existence will be erased from the face of the earth, then the cycle starts over again on Sunday the first day, the beginning of the world to come. “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Our existence will be found only in the Holy book to come.

The cycles began over 175,000 years ago. If it was possible to trace our lineage, we would find that it would extend beyond worlds and galaxies. The universe is being seeded with us, the children of God. A place had been prepared for us, and a place somewhere in the universe will be prepared for the world that follow us and the world that follow them.

It’s a cold hard fact that Adam was created six thousand years ago, do the math. Subtract six days or six thousand years from our seventh day end time, and what you find is that Adam was created on Sunday, and not Friday the sixth day, 8,000 years ago. The word replenish means; to fill again; a second time. Genesis 1:28. There are more in Genesis, but I simply do not have the space to discuss this subject adequateley. Before I leave, take a closer look at Genesis chapter 1. What you fine is the first flood written in the creation. "and the dry land appeared"

God bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe I confused something.

I thought the garden had all those animals in it that Adam has to name and eventually notices that there are two of every animal in the garden except for him.

So I guess those animals, I dont remember if the specific ones are actually mentioned.

What happens to any animal when their environment changes? They either move or die.

Their is nothing that says what was in the garden wasn't also in the rest of the world.

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Only toke me 1 year to work out how to change this
Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Greetings,
I’m First Genesis , I’m interested in your discussion of Genesis and would like to weigh in. There is a new book called Quest in search of Eden that will change the way we teach the creation as well as the way we view the book of Revelation. We were led to believe that God created the heavens and the earth 13,000 years ago, and that Adam was created on Friday, 8 days or 8,000 years ago. If you observe closely, what you find is a[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']continuous[/font] pattern in six days or six thousand year increments. If you assign names to the days then a clearer picture will emerge. The first day is Sunday, the first man was created on the sixth day which is Friday and God rested on the seventh day which is Saturday. This is the first six day cycle and Saturday ends the cycle. The next six day or six thousand year cycle is the one we’re in which began on Sunday the first day and end on Saturday the seventh day.
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.”[/font][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Matthew 12:32[/font][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']The seventh is the time of the end and our six day cycle would be erased from the face of the earth, then the cycle starts over again on Sunday the first day, the beginning. “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” Our existence will be found only in the Holy book to come. The cycles extend over 175,000 years. If it was possible to trace our lineage, we would find that our lineage extend beyond worlds and galaxies. The universe is being seeded with us, the children of God. A place had been prepared for us, and a place somewhere in the universe will be prepared for the cycle that follow us. It’s a cold hard fact that Adam was created six thousand years ago, do the research. Subtract six days or six thousand years from our seventh day end time, and what you find is that Adam was created on Sunday and not on Friday the sixth day 8,000 years ago. I simply do not have the space to discuss this subject adequateley.[/font]

Are you actually copy&pasting an advertisement for some new book?

Upvote 0

Exiledoomsayer

Only toke me 1 year to work out how to change this
Jan 7, 2010
✟17,737.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What happens to any animal when their environment changes? They either move or die.

Their is nothing that says what was in the garden wasn't also in the rest of the world.

Oh certainly, but what I found interesting (and amusing) was the idea of say.. a T-Rex coming out of the decayed garden some 6000 years ago.

Or any other animal that god created in the garden at the beginning that does not 'belong' outside the garden billions of years later and all of its species having died out ages ago.

Course maybe..
god only made modern animals. Or the ancient animals died somehow in the garden while the modern ones lived. (if there was death in the garden)

Upvote 0

First Genesis

Jun 29, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First Genesis,

The earth is billions of years old, so why did the Bible say that God created the heaven and the earth 13,000 years ago?

The scriptures tell us that God created the heaven and the earth. The heaven mentioned do not mean celestial bodies, nor do it mean the earth, which is the third planet from the sun.

The first day mark the beginning of the six day cycle. Those who were created in the beginning were the children of the kingdom, they were called "Heaven" and those who were called "Earth" were the children of men or heathens.

"The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;" Matthew 13:38

The untold story is that they were destroyed, and the man who was created on the sixth day was told to replenish the earth. To fill up again.

Anyone who believes that the universe, the earth and the dinosaurs were created 13,000 ago is mistaken.

God bless,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First Genesis,

The earth is billions of years old, so why did the Bible say that God created the heaven and the earth 13,000 years ago?

Where does the bible say this?
(Book Chapter and verse)

Upvote 0

First Genesis

Jun 29, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First Genesis,

The Bible do tell us that the creation happened 13,000 years ago. From the first day of the creation to God rest on the seventh day is six days or six thousand years; and from the seventh day of God rest to the seventh day of our end time is 7 days or 7,000 years.

"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 2 Peter 3:8

We are in the end time, the last day (Saturday), or the seventh day. So, the seventh day (Saturday) to the seventh day (Saturday) is seven days or seven thousand years, and the seventh day of God rest back to the first day is six days or six thousand years which is 13,000 years ago.

"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made." Genesis 2:3

God Bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.