Letchworth GC, England
✟7,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Hmm..... I suppose it was the amazing sounds you can get, and me and my friends have started a band. I'm not playing guitar in that band, but I got it, in case we couldn't get a guitarist, and in case we ever need one. I much prefer singing though.

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I play some piano, but am interested in learning Guitar (Acoustic)
I have always loved guitar players from Eric Clapton to Keith Richards to Mike CAmpbell To Angus Young-TALENT (Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Chet Atkins) ALL Great!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DrummerDude

May 22, 2011
✟15,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really started playing music in general with the piano at fourteen, though I also knew something about drums since age eight. I'm nineteen now, and along the way I've picked up percussion, mandolin, violin, guitar, a little bit of harmonica, and handbells. My main focus for my degree in music ed. is voice, and I've had voice lessons for a few years now. I just started learning the organ also, (which will probably be the most interesting one to learn, besides handbells). :)

Upvote 0

markb77

Nov 20, 2011
✟16,859.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I started with piano/keyboards, then learned some guitar and decent bass. I also had a drum set from the time I was 9 or so, so I enjoy playing percussion, even though I haven't had any formal training. Played trumpet in middle and high school bands, but that was a long time ago. I play rhythm guitar in the praise band at my church, and occasionally fill in on keyboards if one of the three main keyboard players is not there.

Upvote 0