What do you do

F

from scratch

I'm wanting to know what you do to encourage a desired relationship. Are you just friendly at first? Whatever that means. Do you show some interest that you have noticed? Do you just smother someone initially? I kinda would put that in the class of harassment.

What does it take to encourage you a bit more? I was very polite once and became a new pet owner after just polite casual conversation not even a date. That was a little way to fast for me.

I don't know how to pursue the distant hard to get person. I just let them go their merry way. OTH I do need to be able to breathe. I would go for some good conversation that was warm enough to continue in a more one on one over coffee or ice cream.

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Typically for me it takes someone to show desire for me for me to really let loose and go after her and for me to have the same amount of desire.

If they play hard to get, they get what they deserve which is a halfie show of desire and emotions and interest. I like the girls that, when they want me, they come after me because I am showing them the same signs so we both find reason to just go after each other. That's how my most serious relationships came together.

So I use the same rule of thumb.

Upvote 0