What do y'all think of the 1,000 birds that fell...

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That fell down in Arkansas? I was watching the news, and apparently there were all sorts of birds found there, all of them dead. This is kind of scary, and it's worrying me. Does anyone have any opinions on this?[/quote

Pretty creepy :o

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry to chop up your post like this sis, but I had to respond directly to the actual "meat" irt the OP.

I have read things about a phosgene gas weapon delivered in nano(somethings), to fireworks, to a sonic boom, yadayadyada.

But a low level electromagnetic surge could explain both the birds and the fish.
Being a fisherman myself, I know drum pretty well. Most of them that I catch are in the 2-5 lb range, and I didnt see one over a lb in the dozens of photos. Also some said they are bottom feeders and might have been poisoned. The drum I catch are on LIVE softshelled crawfish, their favorite food.
Also their were hundred of small bass, breem, and rock bass floating in that river as well, so this only lead me to think that it was a constant low level current that did these fish in, rather than a high voltage event which would kill the larger 10-100lb fish as well.

HAARP is most likely responsible for this particular kill as well as the dozens of other occurrences in the latest SIGNS.
Hey perfectly fine:wave: Thanks for more info and insight. Here is another tidbit.

I talked to someone recently who told me that in their area "meat" rabbits sell quickly and they are in high demand for hundreds of miles. People are concerned about their food sources and are attempting to prepare for whatever the near future may hold it seems. They said that the buyers arn't all believers concerned about the economy, but unbelievers too. People as a whole are really beginning to wake up to the fact something just is not right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Most scientists agree that poll shift would directly or indirectly explain ALL of the dead animal in such a short period of time. And it is front page news that the magnetic north pole has been shifting 40 mile/year since 1982. which coincidentally:confused: happens to be the EXACT same year planet X was discovered moving closer to earth.:doh:

Upvote 0

Rora

Dec 16, 2010
Florida
✟15,292.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Definitely creeped out by it all and it seems there are reports from all over the world. Well gotta keep diligently doing the good work and when the time comes it shall come.
I agree with this.

Whether or not the animals dying as a result as the start of the end or not, it should remind us all to stay focused on God.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums