What do I do when my wife says she hates me?

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Of course six years is not a generational gap. I never said it was (reading comprehension).
It's your reading comprehension at fault. It was the other poster (savagecinemainc) who said that and I quoted him and I was talking to him in the first place not you. I didn't even know your wife was six years younger. Or maybe you and he are the same person. Hmmm.

There is a 6 years difference in our age and as we know the younger generation just doesnt care too much about anything but money

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Well, im new to this forum and have read over your problem. Im not recovering from any alchol or drugs but i am experiancing the exact same issues. Someone on here said maybe you were being used as a scapegoat for there own failures and i believe my situation is the same...I mean everything that happens in this household gets blamed on me or i am the fault. Its actually quite sad...There is a 6 years difference in our age and as we know the younger generation just doesnt care too much about anything but money. Ive also done everything she asks me and then im told its not enough and so on....

Ive been told constantly that ive ruined her life and crushed her dreams, which honestly im the only person in her life that backs her for anything..Im wondering when someone says things like that constantly do you just let it toll off or do you leave? Our relationship has lasted 6 yrs and 2 of them have been not good but not bad....its mainly been these last couple months...ive been told the above...ive been told to die...etc...

Im seriously in love with this person but how do you find the strength to walk away from it all...or do i endure it?

Quoted so it doesn't disappear.

Upvote 0

The Lonely Stonar

**Once Burned, Twice Shy**
Feb 20, 2014
Nashville, Tn
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's your reading comprehension at fault. It was the other poster (savagecinemainc) who said that and I quoted him and I was talking to him in the first place not you. I didn't even know your wife was six years younger. Or maybe you and he are the same person. Hmmm.

Negative. I never said generational gap. He did. And I knew what he meant by it (you likely did too, but couldn't pass on the chance to be yourself). Go figure.

My wife is 6 years younger than me.

I am not the guy above either.

Bye again.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Negative. I never said generational gap. He did. And I knew what he meant by it (you likelt did too, but couldn't pass to the chance to be yourself). Go figure.

My wife is 6 years younger than me.

I am not the guy above either.

Bye again.

Dude you're killing me. ^_^ I said that HE said generation gap.

Upvote 0

MLEN

Aug 4, 2009
✟8,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear OP,

There is a root problem your wife is dealing with.

Pray and ask God to reveal to you what the root of all her negativity is coming from and ask him to show you how to help her with it so that your marriage may be healed and become more loving.

I have seen this before in a few marriages where the wife is constantly negative toward the husband about everything. 99% of the time there is definitely a root problem that needs to be dug up and dealt with. My prayers go up for you and your wife.

Upvote 0