LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
What I like about all this is that it is almost a textbook case for why relying solely on eyewitness testimony can be a problem. We have a picture right there and people can't agree on colors that are not even close to each other. Imagine if we had to testify as to what color the dress was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I think the real question is why is this such an enormously popular obsession? In the last day or 2 it's EVERYWHERE. People at work talked about it at length, I call home, they bring it up, just about every "news" site or anywhere anyone can make a comment about everything I see it.....someone burn the stupid thing already :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

billvelek

Sep 16, 2014
Arkansas
✟8,154.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
358445-albums6149-51753.jpg

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The question is: Why hasn't such a phenomenon happened before? ... or has it?

Your brother in Christ,

Bill Velek

It's an optical illusion. Those have happened since the first man looked at the world. Our brains are wired to perceive things a specific way and it's not that hard to trick the brain into interpreting the information in an incorrect way.

Upvote 0