What are your thoughts on Trump: 2016 versus today? Poll

What are your thoughts on Trump: 2016 versus today?

• Total voters

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thinking of Trump in 2016 and 2024, I realize he disproves the proverb that wisdom comes with age.
IMO You are living in a fantasy world. That man knows more about reality and wisdom than 1/2 the politicians in DC...

which admittedly may not be saying much

He knows what is going on and he knows what to do about it. It looks like you've been brainwashed by the also-fantasy-living leftists

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Most people who hate Trump have not been hearing the truth about him... they watch CNN and other untrustworthy, biased, hack stations.

Most leftist "news" stations are nothing but mouthpieces for the DNC, in fact, just another branch of it

You won't get the truth from them. I have studied some law and am always listening to LAWYERS who speak on the Trump cases. Those cases are BOGUS. I know the details of what I am saying here. I just don't have a lot of time to list all that I know. But sme people here appear to know virtually NOTHING.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟85,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I stopped right here. I frankly couldn't care less about this group, which I am just now hearing about, but I know about the Lincoln Project, how anti Trump they are. By default, they are, in defying Trump, PRO biden, the one who falsely claims to be Catholic yet promotes abortion on demand to the 9th month! And I could go on and on about other policies and practices of his.. undoing all that Trump did to protect America at the southern border.
I do not say the following lightly: Anyone who is egregiously opposed to Trump is also, whether he or she realizes it or not, against the USA. I say young people just don't know a lot. When I was young, I didn't bother following news. My father did, to a fault, even. He would read a newspaper cover to cover every day or nearly every day for years and years. But in any case, I know what it's like to be a young person who has other interests.. Today, however, I follow news diligently. I am following the bogus cases the left have against Trump and it is UNBELIEVABLE! They truly are bogus cases, although I don't have time to go into all that right now. I wish I did...
In the end times, there will be false leaders. Looks like Trump and Biden are both false leaders.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."

Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟635,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
In 2016 I considered Trump to be an immoral, unethical businessman who had proven he was unfit for office with his repeated immoralities, bankruptcies and fraud.
Given everything that has transpired since he was elected then subsequently voted out of office; there is only one word that comes to mind to describe Trump and those who continue to support him: evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,653.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
wow... I can't believe you say this. You must watch CNN and not conservative news stations. CNN was sued more than once for LYING
I don't need CNN to tell me that Trump doesn't care about the welfare of the nation, its citizens, or its military; anyone paying attention can determine this by his actions and words.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Is he as dangerous as the one who allows anyone at all, STRANGERS into our country to rob, rape and kill?

This view of strangers may be one of the fundamental differences between us, and perhaps is worthy of its own discussion. I agree with you that murder should be illegal in the US. I do not agree that someone born outside the US is more likely to be a murderer than someone born here in New Jersey.

(How many newcomers we can welcome each year, and through what procedures, is a related but separate question.)

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,521.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been watching news daily for many years and have never heard this one!

What is your source? I can't see BLM, bad as it is, threatening to use nukes. They don't have access to them.
No not BLM , I am talking the globalists , deep state or whatever people want to call them.
We have a guy here in OZ who began a political party about 8 yrs ago , who has a direct connection to the Trump team via Mike Flynn.
Anyway this next clip is from one of his meetings where he spoke about the nukes. Warning some bad language here.

WHY didn’t they go after MSM right at the start?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟914,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What are your thoughts on Trump: 2016 versus today?
2016 He was an "unknown" and a lot of dire "he will cause WWIII , he will make Russia mad," frenzy - that proved to be false.
2020 Nobody predicted that "hiding in the basement and having only pittiful rallies " was the sign of success for Biden.
2020 Conservative news said Trump would blow out all the voting records for all previous incumbents, with record rallies.
2020 Liberal left news said Biden was ahead in the polls and would win by a landslide on election day.

Today we can all see that Russia steals Crimea under Obama, Russia takes another bite out of Ukraine under Biden.
And we see that Russia took nothing - under Trump. Which is presented to us as "failure for Trump"

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have " Trump blew out all the voting records for all previous incumbents, with record rallies.

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have "It is not rational to expect to win an election by having pitiful turnout at rallies and then to sit out the final weeks in your basement hoping the "machine" will make up the difference"

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have "Biden did not win until long after election day."

By contrast in almost all elections prior to that - we had "results" by mid-night, or at least "results by 10 am the following morning" and in the worst case we had "one-state fumbles its counting for a day or two where at the end it made no difference"

2020 NONE of the media R or L was saying "Trump will appear to win by a landslide on election day then the polls will stay open for weeks "counting" - and he will lose". (at least not until the very last minute)

Prior to that BOTH sides (even Obama) proclaimed the utter insanity of widespread mail-in-voting because we did not have a strong security, accuracy, quality voting system that could prevent fraud in that sort of scenario

BOTH sides knew it was much harder to get 2 million fraud voters to show up at polling stations, than it was to have a machine or a few back-room-voter-"Teams" come up with bogus mail-in-votes then "lose the paper trail".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟914,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thinking of Trump in 2016 and 2024, I realize he disproves the proverb that wisdom comes with age.
People keep saying that about Biden -- but maybe he should be given some slack in his old age. I agree he should not be expected to actually "answer questions" about what he did in the past - at this stage in his 80's.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
In the end times, there will be false leaders. Looks like Trump and Biden are both false leaders.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."
If you are saying or implying that Trump and B are on the same level, morally, you appear to be totally blind. I don't know where u get your news, but as was said by one attorney on Fox News last night, the leftist media... cnn, msnbc and the like.. are not telling viewers what all Trump did for this country while president. On top of that, the continue the LIE that B is capable of leading this country. He can't even find his way off a platform... He is blindly being led about by puppeteers (there's a book out by that name...).

The media are brainwashing people against Trump and supporting someone who is SENILE and EVIL---a BAD BAD combination... biden violates the federal laws that all the rest of us schmucks have to abide by or ELSE (I speak of border laws including the Constitution.. laws a president is SUPPOSED to be enforcing but biden is NOT). Gov Abbott of TX has to do that job at his state's expense.

I don't understand how anyone can compare a baby murderer/nation destroyer/law-breaker to

someone who has been a good (pro-American) president, someone who has always been AGAINST those aforementiioned evils?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
2016 He was an "unknown" and a lot of dire "he will cause WWIII , he will make Russia mad," frenzy - that proved to be false.
2020 Nobody predicted that "hiding in the basement and having only pittiful rallies " was the sign of success for Biden.
2020 Conservative news said Trump would blow out all the voting records for all previous incumbents, with record rallies.
2020 Liberal left news said Biden was ahead in the polls and would win by a landslide on election day.

Today we can all see that Russia steals Crimea under Obama, Russia takes another bite out of Ukraine under Biden.
And we see that Russia took nothing - under Trump. Which is presented to us as "failure for Trump"

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have " Trump would blew out all the voting records for all previous incumbents, with record rallies.

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have "It is not rational to expect to win an election by having pitiful turnout at rallies and then to sit out the final weeks in your basement hoping the "machine" will make up the difference"

Today - after some of the dust has finally settled we still have "Biden did not win until long after election day."

By contrast in almost all elections prior to that - we had "results" by mid-night, or at least "results by 10 am the following morning" and in the worst case we had "one-state fumbles its counting for a day or two where at the end it made no difference"

2020 NONE of the media R or L was saying "Trump will appear to win by a landslide on election day then the polls will stay open for weeks "counting" - and he will lose". (at least not until the very last minute)

Prior to that BOTH sides (even Obama) proclaimed the utter insanity of widespread mail-in-voting because we did not have a strong security, accuracy, quality voting system that could prevent fraud in that sort of scenario

BOTH sides knew it was much harder to be 2 million fraud voters to show up and polling stations, than it was to have a machine or a few back-room-voter-"Teams" come up with bogus mail-in-votes then "lose the paper trail".
I loved this.

I have read nearly all books written on the Great Lie (that biden won legitimately) and there is absolutely no logical way he did. Trump won all those... can't recall what they're called.. but those counties that always seem to predict who the pres will be.. He won way more votes than he had previously, and yet, as you say, the one who didn't even campaign, to speak of, "won." Right. And pigs can fly.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
This view of strangers may be one of the fundamental differences between us, and perhaps is worthy of its own discussion. I agree with you that murder should be illegal in the US. I do not agree that someone born outside the US is more likely to be a murderer than someone born here in New Jersey.

(How many newcomers we can welcome each year, and through what procedures, is a related but separate question.)
Why would you allow strangers into someone else's property, but nver your own?

You would never, I am certain, allow a perfect stranger into your house on the premise that he is likely NOT going to harm you. You wouldn't do that. But you would do it to others?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟348,026.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I loved this.

I have read nearly all books written on the Great Lie (that biden won legitimately) and there is absolutely no logical way he did. Trump won all those... can't recall what they're called.. but those counties that always seem to predict who the pres will be..
They are called bellwether counties, but they aren't necessarily predictive. In 2015 there were 35 counties considered bellwethers, 16 went to Hillary Clinton and the rest went to Trump. Notably, the 19 that went to Trump did so at a much higher proportion than the national vote. If Trump didn't squeeze out a victory in three states by less than a percent, they would have been wrong and the states that voted for Hillary would have been right.
He won way more votes than he had previously,
Both more total voters and a higher voter turn out. Doesn't make him any more popular then he was the previous election.
and yet, as you say, the one who didn't even campaign, to speak of, "won."
Only if you limit "campaigning" to holding big rallies. It's true Biden didn't do that due to the pandemic, but he did plenty of campaigning, including in-person stuff.
Right. And pigs can fly.

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟3,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Both more total voters and a higher voter turn out. Doesn't make him any more popular then he was the previous election.

Only if you limit "campaigning" to holding big rallies. It's true Biden didn't do that due to the pandemic, but he did plenty of campaigning, including in-person stuff.
None of this does the least thing to change my mind at all. All it does is show how people rationalize, rationalize...

Upvote 0