Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm crocheting a baby blanket for a friend's daughter who is due in March and knitting a pair of socks for myself. I've also got a knit shawl on needles, but I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would, so I may rip it out and use the yarn for something else.

How did the baby blanket and the socks turn out? Did you rip out the shawl and did you start something else?

Gillian

Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am handspinning a wool silk blend and working on some basic knitting skills. Its been awhile. The internet is such a help with tutorials. What a blessing. Im going to try the Old Shale basic lace pattern tomorrow. Out of work right now so trying to preserve my sanity. lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know Sunshine. Im a little older than you and Im finding I have to rest my eyes and have excellent light, preferably natural. I used to love to do petit point and small work. I do know we wont have eye strain in heaven. And you know God will let us create. At least I believe He will. :)

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know right,I sure am looking forward to having good vision in heaven. I wear glasses
since I'm near sighted.Without them I can see ok for a while as one eyes good,and ones not.It gives me a headache after a while though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i'm knitting some socks for a friend from a group of patterns called 'box of socks' anyone ever heard of it?

I havent heard of it, sounds interesting. Where did you get it? Are you a member of Ravelry? I may have seen it there? Post pics please!!

Upvote 0

gatatter

May 12, 2014
GA
✟15,125.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Recently finished tatting 165 bookmarks for the women at church for Mother's Day. I had enough made that many were able to take their mothers/daughters/grandmothers and various other female relatives and friends a bookmark.

Now I am working on a special order of additional bookmarks as well as getting my Christmas tatting started. Snowflakes, Crosses, Angels, Stockings, Trees, and Candles for gifts, cards, and Ornaments.

Upvote 0