Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible. I find that I read too many christian books but not enough of the Bible so I've given up reading other christian books until I've finished reading the Bible all the way through. I need to also examine all my beliefs to see if they are in accordance with scripture and if not, to bow to the authority of God's Word.

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A Tale of Two cities - Charles Dickens (really interesting, another introspection work... seem to be reading a lot of these as of late)
The Whole Truth - David Baldacci (a coworker gave this one to me... rather unexciting so far)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 7, 2010
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am currently reading the book of Revelations... i couldn't really picture and understand the content. Then i found a new game called Left Behind 3: Rise of the Anti-Christ and it really put it in a perspective that a young man like myself could really understand... i encourage the purchase of this game for a good gift.. it is currently for PC.

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I started on A Theology for the Church edited by Daniel Akin & The Christian in Complete Armour by William Gurnall today....... continuing to work through Beale & Carson's Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament.

Upvote 0

G1keO

Jan 3, 2011
✟7,661.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The silver chair, by C. S. Lewis. Every time a new Narnia movie comes out, I read the next book in the series again, and try to figure out how to put it into a blockbuster movie. I am a film student and have followed the movies alot, so I enjoy trying to predict the elements and visuals in the next movie. its alot of fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.