• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I want to hurt soneone emotionally. Make them cry and contemplate taking their lives.

In fact, I think I will. I mean, I miss that power where I made that pastor quit his job after he let his daughter die. Why show empathy when it seems most lack that?

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I want to hurt soneone emotionally. Make them cry and contemplate taking their lives.

In fact, I think I will. I mean, I miss that power where I made that pastor quit his job after he let his daughter die. Why show empathy when it seems most lack that?
:hug: :(

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't advise you to kill love or any other good life within you because others have done the same. A loveless life makes us very unhappy or causes us to rejoice in bad life, what good is it to join those who have life in wrong? Wrong delights in hurting life you don't want to walk around with that inside your psyche.

I don't know about you but I rather serve good life than have being in bad life.

Peace.

Upvote 0

MiniEmu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 19, 2015
UK
✟21,720.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Been in agony for the lasg few days that I finally had to go to the ER because I couldn't wait until my appointment Tuesday.

I hope the trip has eased your discomfort/pain a little.

========================================

Edit: new feeling

I hate sharing a flat, at least while my moods are like this. Or rather I dislike sharing a flat with someone who is so ... well, passive aggressive. Says the passive aggressive poster. I'm aware of the stupidity of this comment.

If I move home, the commute would be worth it. But then I'd be back home...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been in agony for the lasg few days that I finally had to go to the ER because I couldn't wait until my appointment Tuesday.

I hope and pray that you are doing a bit better.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling a lot if stress and anxiety but I don't know why this would be, all these emotions tumbling through my being without knowing why this is happening. I've been giving it to Jesus to take care off.

I've also been extremely nauseated.

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm feeling a lot if stress and anxiety but I don't know why this would be, all these emotions tumbling through my being without knowing why this is happening. I've been giving it to Jesus to take care off.

Prayers & thoughts are with you, Gerry. I'm going through the same things.:hug:

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm still in so much pain that I've been taking pain killers/ambien every time I wake up, I've barely been lucid, unable to make it to work and can't eat because of the severity. The doctor I saw refused to listen to me, told me to take acetaminophen and other pain-killers, and I told him I'm taking those at a dosage that could very well kill me or cause my liver to fail and it's not working. And as usual, since I was nine years old, was waved off as "it's nothing".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grandvizier1006

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm still in so much pain that I've been taking pain killers/ambien every time I wake up, I've barely been lucid, unable to make it to work and can't eat because of the severity. The doctor I saw refused to listen to me, told me to take acetaminophen and other pain-killers, and I told him I'm taking those at a dosage that could very well kill me or cause my liver to fail and it's not working. And as usual, since I was nine years old, was waved off as "it's nothing".
Sorry to hear all of that. People are too reliant on pills, like they expect them to solve everything. I'd just take them in smaller doses if it's one of those medicines that has really bad withdrawal symptoms.

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I hope and pray that you are doing a bit better.

sorry i just saw this. thank you.

:hug: it seems a lot of people are feeling sick in a lot of ways lately. i hope you feel better!

Sorry to hear all of that. People are too reliant on pills, like they expect them to solve everything. I'd just take them in smaller doses if it's one of those medicines that has really bad withdrawal symptoms.

they're supposed to help with inflammation, among other things and i was told to take higher doses for the extreme pain. they're just over the counter stuff since i can't actually take pain killers prescribed by doctors (morphine and all that, it makes me puke). lower doses don't help and the higher doses only numb for a few hours + ambien, so they knock me out. nine in the morning cannot get here soon enough ugh

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,229.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Pray for your peace in heart dear brother. :hug:

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,229.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
i have thought to visit an orphanage, but a cold prevents me. Anyway, i have hope of healing my depression, for i have a good system of Recovery. God really loves me more than I can imagine.All thanks to Him.

Wish you all a happy day! :groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have thought to visit an orphanage, but a cold prevents me. Anyway, i have hope of healing my depression, for i have a good system of Recovery. God really loves me more than I can imagine.All thanks to Him.

Our God is a glorious God full of compassion, and able to help, comfort and restore us.

Reactions: Press On
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exhausted. They found a source of the pain (liquid where it shouldn't be) and believes a cyst burst. Put me on morphine so I'm exhausted.

How awful, hoping and praying you will feel a bit better soon.

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For several nights now I have filled my head with bitter, self-loathing thoughts, and the more I think them the more true I think they are, and the more hopeless I feel. I need help and I need my sanity back. And I want all of my expectations and false thoughts to be exposed as falsehoods.

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For several nights now I have filled my head with bitter, self-loathing thoughts, and the more I think them the more true I think they are, and the more hopeless I feel. I need help and I need my sanity back. And I want all of my expectations and false thoughts to be exposed as falsehoods.

Dear brother,

Please understand that the enemy torturing you dwells within you. When those who love God believe the lies of Satan then they always feel bad because our good life begins to die. Please let the truth of the bible set you free from your anguish.

Paul writes that love, faith and hope are the only spiritual realities which remain. 1 Corinthians 13:13. So put your faith in God's love and the hopelessness that dwells in you now will disappear like snow in the sun.

Remember the devil loves to accuse us of wrong, but he never brings right but only more wrong. The best is to die to the lies dwelling within you and to come to life in His loving truth.

God's loving truth excludes the devil and the lies that he spreads within our hearts and minds and sets us free from our inner torment.

Be of very good courage.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,229.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven”(Mat6:20) is a good encouragement. Why do I think I am very poor? Work for Him then I will get salary from heaven. Why I do worry about what to eat and wear? Be a smart "merchant" in spirit and physics, then lack nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.