• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

droidBebe

Biblical Israelite
Jun 20, 2010
Northern VA
✟10,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm thinking about reading my bible again. It's been months. God said that He knows that I'm angry but do I ever stop and think about how He feels not hearing from me.

No, I didn't.

Still drinking though. Trying to get a grip on anxiety and fear and just do the things that I've put on hold because of these things.

I want a better life for my children and myself.

I don't have disability anymore. Not sure I want to be on it for the rest of my life anyway. I just want to live and whenever, however I do go out, I want to go out a fighter -- not a lowly victim.

Blessings and Peace.

Love, hugs and kisses to you all.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,799.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. It seems there's someone on CF trying to set me up with someone else who posts here. That in itself is ok, but the last time I had someone trying to set mye up, it resulted in drama that eventually led to me losing my most important CF friendship. I just don't want anything like that happening this time.

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. It seems there's someone on CF trying to set me up with someone else who posts here. That in itself is ok, but the last time I had someone trying to set mye up, it resulted in drama that eventually led to me losing my most important CF friendship. I just don't want anything like that happening this time.
My dear sweet brother, PLEASE pray about this you never know this person that you are getting set up with could be the perfect woman for you. PLEASE KNOW that I am praying for a happy ending with both parties involved. Keep us posted, I HOPE it is a happy ending. I love happy endings.:hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

kc990

Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wish people would stop making assumptions about me. They're ruining my image on their own when I'm not even doing anything. How I act is my business and not theirs. They can be entitled to their own opinion but they have no reason to try and gang up on me. I don't know what their intentions are but they need to stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've done everything wrong.

I want some peace. Then maybe I won't do anything wrong. I can't think or focus anymore. Constantly pulled in many directions, the expectations, the clutter in my head.

And I also realize I'm a lousy Christian. I've disappointed Jesus. :cry:

Upvote 0
S

susie1979

Winter said:

I want some peace. Then maybe I won't do anything wrong. I can't think or focus anymore. Constantly pulled in many directions, the expectations, the clutter in my head.

Sweetie you know all u have to do is talk to Jesus! Everyone has these moments....I knw that i do! Have u tried talking to ur pastor? Praying for you!

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Susie. I appreciate your prayers. Its so bad that I've broken every Lenten requirement. I even ate meat last Friday. I stopped going to Mass. I feel like I am unworthy to go to Mass. I want to do this for Jesus but I keep failing because of all the distractions and chaos in my life. I make a terrible Christian. I can't go to confession ... it kills me to go to confession because I'm too shy and private. Its so hard ....

Thank you for listening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Thank you Susie. I appreciate your prayers. Its so bad that I've broken every Lenten requirement. I even ate meat last Friday. I stopped going to Mass. I feel like I am unworthy to go to Mass. I want to do this for Jesus but I keep failing because of all the distractions and chaos in my life. I make a terrible Christian. I can't go to confession ... it kills me to go to confession because I'm too shy and private. Its so hard ....

Thank you for listening.

Sweetie, you haven't disappointed Jesus! You love Him, and that's all he asks - and you are so very very precious to him.
You reach out to those who are hurting, you encourage those who are struggling - that is far more important to him than when you eat meat or go to Mass.
You are a wonderful Christian, because you display His love and compassion to the world.
The rules and requirements are to help you, sweetie, not to trip you up and discourage you. Do what you can, let Him take care of the rest, and Keep loving :hug:
Praying for you, sister :hug:

Reactions: sk8Joyful
Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm thinking about reading my bible again. It's been months. God said that He knows that I'm angry but do I ever stop and think about how He feels not hearing from me.

No, I didn't.

Still drinking though. Trying to get a grip on anxiety and fear and just do the things that I've put on hold because of these things.

I want a better life for my children and myself.

I don't have disability anymore. Not sure I want to be on it for the rest of my life anyway. I just want to live and whenever, however I do go out, I want to go out a fighter -- not a lowly victim.

Blessings and Peace.

Love, hugs and kisses to you all.

I am praying, sister. Keep fighting - because in the end, we win :)
Love you :hug:

Upvote 0

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I am struggling. Decided to play video games again two days ago. There are other stuff too but I don't know what am I supposed to think of myself. I am of absolutely no good. I always leave this impression on people that after knowing me a while they stop contacting me, messaging me or anything. I really don't know why. I asked a couple times if I was a problem but they said that I'm not. Maybe because I talk much or am just boring but thanks to this my assurance of salvation goes up and down often. Does Jesus even love people like me? According to one website, no. According to the Bible I believe yes.

I can't help myself and I know it. How much will He lift me up and how much will He bear with me? No idea if my life and the pattern of it is a message from God about something but if it is then it sure is strange. Jesus is my all. I just can't stand a look at myself anymore. God, help me.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sweetie, you haven't disappointed Jesus! You love Him, and that's all he asks - and you are so very very precious to him.
You reach out to those who are hurting, you encourage those who are struggling - that is far more important to him than when you eat meat or go to Mass.
You are a wonderful Christian, because you display His love and compassion to the world.
The rules and requirements are to help you, sweetie, not to trip you up and discourage you. Do what you can, let Him take care of the rest, and Keep loving :hug:
Praying for you, sister :hug:
What kind :angel: things... you say to all the hurting. God Bless :angel: *you* :wave:

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.