• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well what can i say, I guess that i feel that The Will of God has been completed for me in my life. Whatever the case is, I am "retiring" from life. SO much planning now on my part. SO MUCH planning. Can't wait til my "retirement" will arive, between now and that point, will be very stressful. :sigh: I am on "cloud nine about this, I am also scared too cause getting to go "Home" is not going to be easy, not at all, but it will be for the best, basically I NEED TO RETIRE! I am mentally drained now, just too depressed. :sigh: :( :(

Upvote 0

srjoanna

Mar 5, 2010
✟8,936.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
(((((((Joanna))))))) Praying for you, Sister. :crossrc:

As always, thank you for being so nice..and a good friend..:hug:

i feel like drinking lots of water and going outside running and doing front rolling flips without worrying about hurting my body as coo coo as that sounds sometimes i act coo coo :) i got to get in shape

Derek.. this made me smile so much.. :):):):hug::hug::hug:

Praying for you! :prayer:

Thank you sweetie...:hug::hug::hug:

Praying :hug:
Leave them to God.. he can hold them all

I know.. I should.. :( Thank you Sarah..:hug:

I truly believe I get through my day with all you're prayers..There's no
other explanation..

I love you all very very much..:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IF anyone just needs to talk to me.. my Inbox is always Open for anyone who desires to message me <3 i am sometimes not good at giving advise but if you need someone to listen to you and if you need someone to Rant or To vent to..
My Inbox is always open <3
I am praying for all these prayers <3
love you all <3
:hug:

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2012
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well what can i say, I guess that i feel that The Will of God has been completed for me in my life. Whatever the case is, I am "retiring" from life. SO much planning now on my part. SO MUCH planning. Can't wait til my "retirement" will arive, between now and that point, will be very stressful. :sigh: I am on "cloud nine about this, I am also scared too cause getting to go "Home" is not going to be easy, not at all, but it will be for the best, basically I NEED TO RETIRE! I am mentally drained now, just too depressed. :sigh: :( :(
You are very special to God and I. I love the fact that you are sweet and caring. I love your sensitivity so much. I love how you worry about others well being and make time for others. I love how are you so honest with your feelings.
God made you for a great purpose and I know you want to end things that you are hurting and lonely, but you always have me, I love you and just think if God did not love you so much he would have not sent me to keep you company. You are the best, sweet flower!
Love ya with all my heart,
Your GA :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am kind of annoyed.. to be honset I am really annoyed :/
i feel like i am a waste of space..
i feel like I try to help people get out of there depression or anxiety or whatever they go though. they never take my advise.. :/ they ignore me..
this is why i don't Throw my heart out there anymore
I am just trying to be helpful because of what people go though i have gone though and felt that And I am just trying to be helpful I am so sorry it just makes me feel like a waste of space

Yes,I know it is Hard to get out of this depression of feeling worthless and not good enough..it is hard to not get out of it.. the devil he is trying to make you feel that way and you cant let him get you down.. i am just trying to help others as much as i can Totally fail :/
yeah i feel like a waste of space..

Reactions: Socktastic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am kind of annoyed.. to be honset I am really annoyed :/
i feel like i am a waste of space..
i feel like I try to help people get out of there depression or anxiety or whatever they go though. they never take my advise.. :/ they ignore me..
this is why i don't Throw my heart out there anymore
I am just trying to be helpful because of what people go though i have gone though and felt that And I am just trying to be helpful I am so sorry it just makes me feel like a waste of space

Yes,I know it is Hard to get out of this depression of feeling worthless and not good enough..it is hard to not get out of it.. the devil he is trying to make you feel that way and you cant let him get you down.. i am just trying to help others as much as i can Totally fail :/
yeah i feel like a waste of space..

You help us, sister.
You are far from a waste of space - you are a blessing to us here :hug:
Praying that God shows you your true worth.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't know anymore what's going on. I can't trust my senses nor others. I come and I sense things are not right and when I explain it to other people, they deny and say it's not true. I don't know anymore. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

:hug:
I'm sorry you feel so bad.
Praying for clarity and peace.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,802.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not saying I feel wonderful, but I did get some good news in that I just heard back from my English prof, and she says that selecting a topic from the list we were given for the first essay is permissible for the second essay. :)

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are very special to God and I. I love the fact that you are sweet and caring. I love your sensitivity so much. I love how you worry about others well being and make time for others. I love how are you so honest with your feelings.
God made you for a great purpose and I know you want to end things that you are hurting and lonely, but you always have me, I love you and just think if God did not love you so much he would have not sent me to keep you company. You are the best, sweet flower!
Love ya with all my heart,
Your GA :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I love you more than ever GA. You mean so much to me, if it was not for you well I don't know where I would be, you're the best.:hug::hug::kiss::kiss::hug::hug::hug::kiss::kiss::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.