• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i used to think God was some cruel god who did not care if people suffered forever in hell. then God opened my eyes and told me that since He is Love and since only He is Good that He will leave no one to suffer forever.

does anyone want to accuse God of not being all loving and all kind and all good? does it seem a right thing to leave people forever condemned in torments or to delete what He made and loves? God is going to save all of us and we can now start to follow Him and help Him help those that have fallen and we will all be happy because God is not willing that any should perish.

if God wills something then I can tell you that no one will overtake what He wants. there is so much more God has for us and we will keep on learning that Yah is Salvation, that only God is good and that God is Love.

stand on the baby food because it will give you a faith that will never say that God is a giver-upper.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
right now, I'm feeling helpless and powerless...

i recently found out that my dad was diagnosed with full blown melanoma, and the doctors said he has anywhere from weeks to months left to live.
also, i'm trying to find a job that can help me and my wife pay for rent. I was working at a hotel today, however when my wife went in for an interview, they devalued her, looked down upon her, and they refused to help us make our situation easier...

we only have one car right now, and she hasnt had the time to get her drivers license yet, and they want her to work a different schedule than I do... this would be more than difficult for the both of us, as i would have to drive, or she would have to walk...

my wife and i are already arguing more and more about what's going to happen later on in life... i love her so dearly... i just right now i feel so helpless, alone, and, for lack of a better word, depressed. I havent been getting a lot of sleep lately, and i know my wife is feeling the same way. She is depressed as well, because she has said to me she doesnt want to get up and out of bed in the morning.

all of this has put so much stress on me, and since hearing the news of my father, i have gotten quite depressed from it... he was talking to me yesterday about what he wanted to give me, and i felt so empty to begin to consider he may not be here anymore.. yes i understand everyone dies, and i can accept that... but i wasn't ready for this. not right now.

i feel incredibly lost right now in all of this chaos

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
vent some of my kin folks discovered me on facebook my aunt and uncle wants to see me, they have not seen me in years and years, and years i don't feel comfortable seeing them because my situation is screwed up, on that side of the family i have some cousins who are younger goes to college and drives one cousin is a fire fighter and is engaged , i have nothing like that and i feel bad and embarrassed to go

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

i recently found out that my dad was diagnosed with full blown melanoma, and the doctors said he has anywhere from weeks to months left to live.

the doctors said to me almost about a year and half or so ago that my mother does not have long and that she needs a new liver or she will die very very soon. they kept saying she would die any day but she is alive because God does answer prayers. well of course we could not afford to get her a liver and the wait list was most likely too long anyways. I prayed to God for her to live and for her to be healthy. I most certainly believe that my mother is alive today because God had mercy on both me and my mother. I suggest that you keep on praying to God for your dad and for everything that is going on with you and I will pray for you too and I know others will pray for you. it is true that God has a time for all of us to go but that does not mean that we can not ask Him to not let them go.

put Jesus first in your life always. do what you can and remember that Jesus wants us to walk in all good things that He provides us with. God only is good. do not listen to things that lie and say that God does not care because God does not want you to believe in lies. treat others like Jesus wants you to treat them in as much as you can!

Upvote 0

kc990

Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you know what Im going to say to hell with them Im not embarrassed if they think Im a loser, they are too because jesus died for there sins too they are the biggest losers for judging me and for not receiving jesus as lord, i still have not Decide to go tho

I know how you feel. Relatives and their high expectations on you. How they compare and judge you to others. They got to realize life is our own personal journey and not for them to decide when's the best time for what. Everyone's lives are different but it's always being compared to the norm. If they think you're a loser, yes don't be embarrased. Because winners were once losers and losers will become winners. How we become one is all up to us.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

also, i'm trying to find a job that can help me and my wife pay for rent. I was working at a hotel today, however when my wife went in for an interview, they devalued her, looked down upon her, and they refused to help us make our situation easier...

we only have one car right now, and she hasnt had the time to get her drivers license yet, and they want her to work a different schedule than I do... this would be more than difficult for the both of us, as i would have to drive, or she would have to walk...

my wife and i are already arguing more and more about what's going to happen later on in life... i love her so dearly... i just right now i feel so helpless, alone, and, for lack of a better word, depressed. I havent been getting a lot of sleep lately, and i know my wife is feeling the same way. She is depressed as well, because she has said to me she doesnt want to get up and out of bed in the morning.

all of this has put so much stress on me, and since hearing the news of my father, i have gotten quite depressed from it... he was talking to me yesterday about what he wanted to give me, and i felt so empty to begin to consider he may not be here anymore.. yes i understand everyone dies, and i can accept that... but i wasn't ready for this. not right now.

I'm so sorry, Kal :hug:
Praying for you, your dad and your wife :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
vent some of my kin folks discovered me on facebook my aunt and uncle wants to see me, they have not seen me in years and years, and years i don't feel comfortable seeing them because my situation is screwed up, on that side of the family i have some cousins who are younger goes to college and drives one cousin is a fire fighter and is engaged , i have nothing like that and i feel bad and embarrassed to go

:hug:
You have Jesus, brother, and that makes you a success :hug:
Praying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a great night and am so very blessed! I should go to sleep soon. :)

My throat is hurting so badly though and it hurts to swallow.
Oh my gosh my dear sweet loving sister, PLEASE get plenty of rest don't over do it, KNOW that I am praying for you (((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

It sure is good to see you back around on CF SK, Missed ya, I will pray for your situation. God bless you and PLEASE keep us all updated.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

vent some of my kin folks discovered me on facebook my aunt and uncle wants to see me, they have not seen me in years and years, and years i don't feel comfortable seeing them because my situation is screwed up, on that side of the family i have some cousins who are younger goes to college and drives one cousin is a fire fighter and is engaged , i have nothing like that and i feel bad and embarrassed to go]you know what Im going to say to hell with them Im not embarrassed if they think Im a loser, they are too because jesus died for there sins too they are the biggest losers for judging me and for not receiving jesus as lord, i still have not Decide to go tho
My dear sweet loving brother, you know what I DON"T BLAME YOU! This is why I have not contacted my family on FB and another reason I dropped my last name on my facebook and just kept my first and middle name. I hope to legally drop my last name in the near future if I don't marry before hand. YOU KNOW WHAT my dear brother you are NOT a loser cause you have a GREAT BIG HEART and you are so caring and gentle and kind. Just want to let you know that you have a BIG family here on CF who love and care for you. PRAYING FOR YOU:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

TomCS

justified by his blood
Oct 30, 2009
New York
✟19,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im just so tired. I really am. My mind is tired and so is my body.
I feel like I could sleep forever.. :(

Please pray for me.. please......

I love you all so so much... (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

You all give me strength..and inspiration..

I will pray for you, :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.