What are you currently playing?

ffman

Jul 23, 2005
✟690.00
Faith
Christian
FamilyFriendlyGaming said:
I have actually been playing a secular game, I know I know we should be only playing Christian games all the time. I have to do a review on Nintendogs and it is family friendly game. So I have been playing some Nintendogs. :)

I was going to get Nintendogs, but I got Ratchet and Clank: UYA and Burnout 3 instead ($40 for both, compared to $30 for Ndogs). How's it seem so far, FamilyFriendlyGaming?

Upvote 0

Arnediad

Resident lapine fur and UNIX purist.
Nov 23, 2003
Minnesota
✟8,707.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I have actually been playing a secular game, I know I know we should be only playing Christian games all the time.

Limiting yourself to only playing explicitly Christian games bars you from playing a lot of the exceptional material that's out there.

Upvote 0

anonymous4401

Sep 4, 2005
Honolulu, Hawaii
✟137.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Prester John said:
Hearts of Iron 2 as Italy, great Strategic Fun in a basket.

HOI 2? I play HOI 2! I once managed to survive as Ethiopia on my own until early-1938, where I finally got in an alliance with the UK and used them as my world-conquering minion-slaves! (Basically you take military control of them and have them attack your enemies only through your land. You get the province control and you get to control the peace. I managed to annex most of Germany, all of Italy, Iberia, the Balkans, Czechoslovakia, Turkey, Belgium and its empire, the Netherlands and its empire, Scandinavia, the entire USA, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, and the Phillipines by 1945, as Ethiopia! It's slightly more complicated then that, though.)

I also play Victoria often. From the same company, spans the years 1836-1920. I also played Ethiopia, conquering most of Africa and gaining civilised status.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prester John

Jun 27, 2005
✟7,789.00
Faith
Atheist
anonymous4401 said:
I also play Victoria often. From the same company, spans the years 1836-1920. I also played Ethiopia, conquering most of Africa and gaining civilised status.

Not played Victoria, or heard much about it to be honest, is it worth picking up if i see it around?

Upvote 0

anonymous4401

Sep 4, 2005
Honolulu, Hawaii
✟137.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Prester John said:
Not played Victoria, or heard much about it to be honest, is it worth picking up if i see it around?

Most definitely. It has been around for a while, more than two and a half years, I think, so it should also be pretty cheap compared to the newer games.

Upvote 0