Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
I've never seen that one. I doubt we have it in the US.
I'm going to the US next year...would love to know of a brand of ground coffee you guys enjoy so I can take some back to Australia

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
I'm going to the US next year...would love to know of a brand of ground coffee you guys enjoy so I can take some back to Australia
Well, Gevalia is Swedish, so my previous post won't help. I don't know if Dunkin' Donuts is a thing in Australia, but if not it would be a very American thing to bring back.

Perhaps, other posters here can help.

ETA: The Original Craft Coffee | Peet's Coffee is good. So is Community Coffee | #1 Family-Owned Retail Coffee Brand in America <-- not high-falutin' but tasty (and of the US).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've never had either of those?
How do they taste?
I really like the Medium Roast in both. Eight O Clock Original Medium and Caribou Blend Medium Roast, good quality very smooth, not too strong, not too light. I have never been one for flavors and sugary stuff, just good rich black coffee.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Christmas present from my FIL:
glenrothes 22 yo.jpg

Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Those Signatory bottlings can be really good!
Recently stumbled upon a dusty stash of Balvenie 15 Sherry, and I'm still not sure if I really like it (it's pretty subtle) or if I'm just proud of the discovery.
I know what you mean. The signatory hits pretty hard. Even at 22 yo, it's still nearly 110 proof. Nevertheless, I could convince myself I was tasting subtle notes of marzipan/almonds and some other tastes.

What I am getting at is that I agree with you. I don't know how good it is (it's pretty good and at least somewhat unique), but I feel lucky to have it on my shelf. I never would have purchased it for myself.

One of these days, (for my b'day) I would still like to buy myself the Ardbeg 19, but *sheesh* that's a nickle or too. I had some at a very nice restaurant, and I think it may be worth the price. But, that'd be the most I'd ever laid out for a bottle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Looking through the thread I keep seeing Whisky mostly.

Where are the lovers of wine?
Also this: It is one of the best things I've tasted in a while. It's a bit pricey, but, hey, it was a Christmas gift:
round pond.jpg

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0