✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Well i think they both deserve some fun ^_^

***yes one C is missing from Succeed****
attachment.php

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tariel

Reader-Writer-Editor
Apr 25, 2005
✟68,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Totally!!! When compared to the books the movies stink. They're horrible!!!! If you have only seen the movies the books will RUIN them for you!! But it is soooo worth it.

Sorry, I'm totally obsessed with the books, and you could get me going for a long time about how awesome they are. But I won't go for too long...not now. I need to get to bed.

Upvote 0

The Seb

Jun 25, 2005
Australia, victoria, my hosue
Visit site
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The books are way better than the movies, i suggest watching the movies first and then read the books, it probably makes it easier plus you'll get a good time out of both of them where as if you read the books then watched the movies you would dissapointed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Minch

Jun 24, 2005
Southampton, Uk
Visit site
✟353.00
Faith
Christian
I need to read the books all over again, you see what happened is that i read ttt, then thge fellowship then the Hobbit then the Return of the King, and i have no idea what hapeens in what books, i kepp thinking it's frodo that runs up the tree with the dwafts, and rides in the wine bottles down the streem, and so on, i'm going Crazy coz my Lotr info is all in a muddle..... it should be called "Muddle earth if you don't read them in Order" not the lord of the rings trigoly

Upvote 0