What am I doing about world hunger you ask?

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
In America we help world hunger to continue by turning food, corn, into fuel in a way that costs more fuel than the fuel we make out of it. This way we keep food prices high around the world so poor will continue to starve and the Illuminati population control agenda will continue on schedule. We also make things like diapers and magazines out of corn.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,205,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My twisted sense of humor notwithstanding, I am helping.

You are having no impact what so ever. Shovel in 12,000 calories a day as well as wasting a good bit more and the supply/price of food for those currently starving remains the same, subsist on 1,5000 calories per day, scraping up every last morsel, and the same thing happens.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You are having no impact what so ever.

You are actually close to understanding my 'wry grin' (not 'joking' as CabVet assumes).

The truth is that I'm doing all I can effectively do, that is to order my own life the best I can, which primarily means not harming others, and ponying up for charities. There's plenty of food and if I were in charge everyone would eat well. However, the people who have decided that there will be starvation are richer and/or better educated and/or more powerful than me........so I'm doing all I can do. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In America we help world hunger to continue by turning food, corn, into fuel in a way that costs more fuel than the fuel we make out of it. This way we keep food prices high around the world so poor will continue to starve and the Illuminati population control agenda will continue on schedule. We also make things like diapers and magazines out of corn.

Actually the opposite is true. We have encouraged overpopulation in the third world by our overproduction of grain and our generosity to those countries. We have saved millions so that billions will starve later. Third world people have lots of kids because historically many of them die ( "One for the buzzard, one for the crow, one to rot, and one to grow". -Old English planting rhyme). They didn't get the message that modern medicine can save their kids and they don't have to have so many of them.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, not overeating or not wasting food is not "helping", that's called common sense. Try harder. Start by stoping making jokes about it.

Not joking really, just grinning at the all the foolishness I see. Tell you what; you get people to use common sense, and I'll stop grinning. Deal?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually the opposite is true. We have encouraged overpopulation in the third world by our overproduction of grain and our generosity to those countries. We have saved millions so that billions will starve later. Third world people have lots of kids because historically many of them die ( "One for the buzzard, one for the crow, one to rot, and one to grow". -Old English planting rhyme). They didn't get the message that modern medicine can save their kids and they don't have to have so many of them.

Actually we haven't done much sharing or saving, and many nations the world over have destroyed their agriculture for profits off of specific crops for export that can never be enough to make up for the loss of healthy food crops and animals raised for food for their own citizens.

Upvote 0