What about people of other cultures, ancient Chinese, ancient Australians, Islamic, Hindu, etc?

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟83,638.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What would happen to people who don't acknowledge the true Jesus?

No one will be condemned to hell by God because of something that they did not know. Luke 23:

34 Then Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they're doing.'
Deuteronomy 4:

19 Beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.
These people knew the sun, moon, and stars but not the LORD. God would not send them all to hell wholesale.

Can people who don't have the spiritual knowledge of Jesus be saved?

Yes, Matthew 5:

3“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
You will be judged based on what you have heard and seen, not on what you do not know, John 9:

41 Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.
Satan fools some people, but everyone, every culture everywhere in space and time, knows the golden rule, Matthew 7:

12 in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Paul elaborated on the heart and conscience of Gentiles in Romans 2:

14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature, do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them 16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
These individuals are judged based on their conscience, understanding of right and wrong, and works. Jesus will consider each person's circumstances and ability to understand. Revelation 2:

23b I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
The judgment on you depends on how much you know and see. This principle can be applied to the souls of babies, children, and people with mental health issues. You are only responsible for what your conscience can teach you, Matthew 19:

14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Jeroboam was a bad king. His child was sick. He sent his wife to consult the prophet Ahijah, who said to her in 1 Kings 14:

12Arise therefore, go to your house. When your feet enter the city, the child shall die. 13 And all Israel shall mourn for him and bury him, for he only of Jeroboam shall come to the grave, because in him there is found something pleasing to the LORD, the God of Israel, in the house of Jeroboam.
The child was pleasing to the Lord, but he would die—not his bad father, Jeroboam. The child was taken out of the bad environment. He will inherit eternal life.

How should we behave toward non-Christians?

1 Timothy 2:

1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
God will not send all Buddhists to hell wholesale, and not everyone who claims to know Jesus will end up in heaven either. Ultimately, God has the final say, Romans 9:

15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
But then, why take chances? Believe in the Good News of Jesus. Call on the name of the Lord, and you will be saved (Rom 10:13).

See also

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God looks at the heart ... and only God knows the heart ... the heart and mind are connected ... and yes ... Jesus has the final say ... AMEN!

We don't know who is (or will be) saved (we don't know secrete things) ... we aren't privy to that information ... we won't know until He returns ... period!

Reactions: tonychanyt
Upvote 0