What 1 thing do u need to make ur life complete?

Servant991

Warrior of Christ
Apr 7, 2004
Westminster, Colorado
✟314.00
Faith
Christian
Well for me personally, it would be realizing that nothing on this earth will satisfy me/make me happy. I'm glad I learned that now, instead of later on in life. God is the one and only true source of contentment. If anyone is interested in this, read what Solomon had to say about it in Ecclesiastes, its a real eye opener.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

born2run

May 12, 2004
Wisconsin
✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Beyond the obvious (God) :) I'd like a boyfriend, and I too am after one that eventually leads to marriage. I want a companion, and a friend quite badly. I'm so lonely a lot of the time.
I'd also really appreciate financial security. I'm sick and tired of being dead broke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PastorJer

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2004
Carstairs Alberta
✟20,558.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What one thing to I need to make my life complete?

An interesting and intriguing question. I have a job - doesn't pay very good, but then what Youth Pastor job does. I have my education. I have bills - but really what is money but a tool anyway - besides God has promised that he would meet my needs...

Here is a question - are any of our lives incomplete? I guess I believe that God has truly given us everything that we need for today - and if that is the case then in a way our life is complete.

That said however - I must admit that I long for 2 days. The first is the day that I will get to see my ultimate lover - Jesus - coming for me on the clouds - be it either with me alive or laid to rest in the ground. The other day is that day when at long last I end this now 26 years of single living by pledging my love for life to that beautiful, awesome, intelligent, and faithful servant who God is spending his time refining into the very best for me - that day, not only when I marry her, but all the days leading up to and all the days after that - All those days, along with the day of the return of my King, those are the things which would make my life just a little more complete!

Upvote 0

HEMDA

Jul 12, 2004
GEORGIA
✟181.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well, i know i have G-d's love. I guess if i am honest i would love for my husband to be a little closer to G-d. I want to teach my children what i have learned. And pray that they don't have to learn it the hard way like me. I want my house finished. But i have all my needs met. Thank you G-d!!:clap: Just have a few wants lol:bow:

Upvote 0

jenptcfan

My cup runneth over
Jun 15, 2002
✟14,996.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel complete already. There are other fleeting desires in my life, but they aren't needs, per se. I think that to depend on the love of another human being to be complete puts an undue amount of pressure on the other person. I think that we should be complete and feel whole just knowing who we are in God and that we belong to Him. Any love from another human being should be icing on the cake and should give both parties extra joy in their lives. But not necessarily make them complete :) Anyway, that's just how I look at it.

Things I want:
an unlimited budget to decorate my home like I want
all spiders eliminated from my home and property :)
to lose 10 pounds
for the hair on my legs to magically disappear and never come back
someday to have children/family
to catch some kind of world's record largest fish

But I know that none of those things will make my life complete. They're not meant to.

Upvote 0