Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Doesn't even compare with the education I have received. Actually it is like a demotion! It is with an agency who could use my skill eventually for something worth my time, but I reckon I need to start where I can get in. :(
Congratulations!
i did the same thing, i am working for a lot less money now, but i am doing what i am supposed to be doing and believing for better.
blessings
bithiah2

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am SO proud of you! ... what an accomplishment! ... I wish I thought I could do that!
Thank you very much for sharing in my joy!
Wow!! Congrats NewSong!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Remember the first semester towards your Masters degree starts in a few months. Might as well go for it as long as you're still in a studying mode.

I would except I didn't get accepted in the school I wanted to attend for my masters. So, in the meantime I am going for another bachelor's degree. :(

no..i meant it as happy! celebration! Congratulations,your not old!
I know you did. I was picking on ya a little. I hope youknow I was thrilled to see all the smiley faces. :)

Congratulations NewSong! :clap:

;)
Thank you for sharing in my excitement..

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I completed a 4 year degree in 2-1/2 years with a 3.77 average. I took 20 semeseter credit hours this last semester and I thought it was going to kill me doing so. :)
That's impressive.

I'm afraid I killed too many brain cells in my younger days to accomplish something of that magnitude.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:clap:

Well done NewSong!

SnoopyDancing2.gif

Upvote 0

tobethebest

Veteran
Mar 5, 2008
✟16,083.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What a nice surprise to find someone near my age accomplishing things that, for me, would be impossible.

My talent has always been my ability to perform on stage. I avoided college for that very reason and do oftentimes regret it.

Only thing I don't regret is playing guitar and singing all over the country and overseas. As an identical twin, we have had great success winning contests and performing at different venues. We played in front of two thousand people in Arizona, part of a national contest we won about eight years ago.

My brother still managed to acquire his B.A. (it took him seven years to do it) while I chased after girls for companionship and picked my guitar instead. God gave us a gift and today we are happy to be performing together again. It makes us happy.

We pray your degree opens many doors for you.

Take a bow, you deserve it. Congratulations!

Denny

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a nice surprise to find someone near my age accomplishing things that, for me, would be impossible.

My talent has always been my ability to perform on stage. I avoided college for that very reason and do oftentimes regret it.

Only thing I don't regret is playing guitar and singing all over the country and overseas. As an identical twin, we have had great success winning contests and performing at different venues. We played in front of two thousand people in Arizona, part of a national contest we won about eight years ago.

My brother still managed to acquire his B.A. (it took him seven years to do it) while I chased after girls for companionship and picked my guitar instead. God gave us a gift and today we are happy to be performing together again. It makes us happy.

We pray your degree opens many doors for you.

Take a bow, you deserve it. Congratulations!

Denny
Congratulations to the two of you and a belated Happy Birthday!

Thank you for the kind congratulations. I am so happy this day finally arrived! God bless you in whatever you do using His giftings and call!

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
New Song, I have been thinking about some of your posts over the last couple of weeks and now a change of direction in your career.

How very exciting and blessed and useful to God I think you are going to be.

Thank you Debra! I see you had some exciting news as well. Congratulations to you and your son! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Congratulations NewSong, go get 'em girl!

Thank you very much for the congrats. I am grateful to God for seeing me through it all, through the death of my father the first year I attended college and through many other things. GOD did it! :)

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's impressive.

I'm afraid I killed too many brain cells in my younger days to accomplish something of that magnitude.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I thought that too! I really did! I thought with all the things I done in my younger days that I wouldn't be able to retain what I learned or I wouldn't be able to use it right. Thank you for the congratulations! Mark you would be surprised at what God can do in you! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.