✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Forum not improved. I'm taking a rest
I find the forum very difficult on the mobile too!
I have gone back to the laptop
1668818627613.png

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello all!
Hope you are all OK.
Just writing a message in this forum - thought that after the upgrade, I must come along and say hello.
Still trying to get my head around the new layout. I agree it's much easier to use on the laptop rather than a mobile, but it seems to work OK for me on the tablet.
It took me a while to see all of my old messages, but they've all come back now.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!
Hope you are all OK.
Just writing a message in this forum - thought that after the upgrade, I must come along and say hello.
Still trying to get my head around the new layout. I agree it's much easier to use on the laptop rather than a mobile, but it seems to work OK for me on the tablet.
It took me a while to see all of my old messages, but they've all come back now.
Great to see you! I have reverted to the laptop and can manage a lot better. It isn't helped by having a new phone which is so different to the old one... which I dropped on a tiled floor! The glass front smashed although it still worked. :cool:
It is getting late, time to sleep,

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Great to see you! I have reverted to the laptop and can manage a lot better. It isn't helped by having a new phone which is so different to the old one... which I dropped on a tiled floor! The glass front smashed although it still worked. :cool:
It is getting late, time to sleep,

Ouch. Hope you manage to sort out the problem with your phone. If it's a pay as you go phone or a SIM only contract, you might be able to just replace the handset and transfer the SIM (providing the new handset is one of the unlocked variety - the seller should let you know). That's what I did when my phone stopped working.

Exploring CF on a laptop is much more comfortable. I can have more than one window open at once!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ouch. Hope you manage to sort out the problem with your phone. If it's a pay as you go phone or a SIM only contract, you might be able to just replace the handset and transfer the SIM (providing the new handset is one of the unlocked variety - the seller should let you know). That's what I did when my phone stopped working.

Exploring CF on a laptop is much more comfortable. I can have more than one window open at once!
yes I did just that, bought another phone and transferred the SIMcard. with a cover that encloses the whole phone, nice and snug with room for credit card etc.
well, I had better turn in as it is late again. Since my husband died last month I haven't anyone to stop me staying up late.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟778,045.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
yes I did just that, bought another phone and transferred the SIMcard. with a cover that encloses the whole phone, nice and snug with room for credit card etc.
well, I had better turn in as it is late again. Since my husband died last month I haven't anyone to stop me staying up late.
I heard about the news regarding Peter and my condolences go out to you and your family. I hadn't logged in properly for a while and sorry I didn't get chance to respond sooner.

Glad you managed to sort out the phone. My own phone is looking a bit battered at the moment, but thankfully no cracks on the screen, so I can probably keep it a bit longer!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am reading 'The hour that changes the world' by Dick Eastman. I have a few of his books and find that I have so much more time to read and pray.
No husband to look after... and I feel guilty for feeling so content, I still miss him so much. My daughter gives me 'pep' talks every day, and my 'Good Samaritan' Amanda is coming for coffee on Friday.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am reading 'The hour that changes the world' by Dick Eastman. I have a few of his books and find that I have so much more time to read and pray.
No husband to look after... and I feel guilty for feeling so content, I still miss him so much. My daughter gives me 'pep' talks every day, and my 'Good Samaritan' Amanda is coming for coffee on Friday.
Wonderful book on prayer. Love it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A wonderful Sunday! I made it too Church, so delighted to see Christian friends ❤️

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0