✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As it's been stated dozens of times in this thread already:

SOME features are STILL in a state of FLUX as the SITE was opened with BARE BONES!!!!!!

Repping, Blessings, and Characters are still haveing some issues but are NOT going away!!!!

Please...PLEASE take the time to read some of the answers and announcements before complaining...

as for the staying logged in issue...

If you'll notice the "Remember Me" box is back, it must be checked to remain logged in....
It's both for member *and* site security that this feature has returned.
I have been reading and haven't found those Gwenyfur, I'll go back and look.
It's very hard to find things on a new board format as well... it takes me forever if I find something at all...
like I'm still not able to find the CF shop anywhere - my search continues

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
i'm wondering on ss as well ..... as far as if blessings are no longer worth anything and can't be exchanged then how does that work? armory items no longer are paid for by them :scratch: even when the blessings system is restored
again blessings can be exchanged...and given away...again the system isn't complete...please be patient...

armory items will be paid for them, we're leaving the armory free/1 blessing for the first few weeks to make up for not being able to import hte members' armor lists to their profiles

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I have been reading and haven't found those Gwenyfur, I'll go back and look.
It's very hard to find things on a new board format as well... it takes me forever if I find something at all...
like I'm still not able to find the CF shop anywhere - my search continues

CF Shop as in characters?
go to your userCP

click on Edit Avatar

Click on Living Avatar

You'll see CF Characters there

Upvote 0

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
armory items will be paid for them, we're leaving the armory free/1 blessing for the first few weeks to make up for not being able to import hte members' armor lists to their profiles
thanks :thumbsup: are our armory blessings still being refunded as well ?

ps: i love the way the quotes turn out now

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CF Shop as in characters?
go to your userCP

click on Edit Avatar

Click on Living Avatar

You'll see CF Characters there
Oh ok ---- good thing I asked, I would have never found that LOL
:o

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
thanks :thumbsup: are our armory blessings still being refunded as well ?

ps: i love the way the quotes turn out now

nope...that's why most of the the stuff is 1 blessing or completely free ;)
in lieu of refunds, it's a free for all ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Will the text always be gray? It's hard for this old man to read. How about black text? (I'm using Firefox.) The rest looks nice so far!

We're hoping not...I do believe we are getting customizations back...and yes...even for my eyes...this gray is a bit rough...

Glad ya like the look :)

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Also, I was told last night that something was fixed and it's NOT. I'm still having blessings taken away for sending PMs.
banghead.gif

And nothing is free in the armory...they charge you 1 point for each thing you get. At least that's what I see on my end. :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ariella

Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
whatcha standin' there starin' for ....

Go SHOPPING :p ^_^
i have lol taking a while i had over 900 items before :D ! it takes me forever for my avatar armour list to load now lol - do you know if in time we'll get categories for the armour we've purchased? (not now, but an in time question) so it doesn't take so long to load and its easier to equip things

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Also, I was told last night that something was fixed and it's NOT. I'm still having blessings taken away for sending PMs.
banghead.gif

And nothing is free in the armory...they charge you 1 point for each thing you get. At least that's what I see on my end. :sorry:

again...the site is in flux...as well as the features...of which blessings are...patience is a virtue...

some things are free somethings are 1 blessing....

or we could put everything to regular price adn take months of research before giving out refunds...which would you prefer? Considering the system's giving 7-10 blessings per post?

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
i have lol taking a while i had over 900 items before :D ! it takes me forever for my avatar armour list to load now lol - do you know if in time we'll get categories for the armour we've purchased? (not now, but an in time question) so it doesn't take so long to load and its easier to equip things

I don't know the answer to that one....but you are welcome to PM Ravenscape or put this question into her "report armory bugs here" thread :)

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As it's been stated dozens of times in this thread already:

SOME features are STILL in a state of FLUX as the SITE was opened with BARE BONES!!!!!!

Repping, Blessings, and Characters are still haveing some issues but are NOT going away!!!!

Please...PLEASE take the time to read some of the answers and announcements before complaining...

as for the staying logged in issue...

If you'll notice the "Remember Me" box is back, it must be checked to remain logged in....
It's both for member *and* site security that this feature has returned.

Gwen ..with all due respect, I DID read the thread last night before I went to bed. NOBODY could say what SS had or would continue to have. All that was said was it was being worked on. I'm just expressing my feelings on the subject as a SS. I paid for a full year and I paid for certain benefits. I feel I have a right as a SS to express that...or give my input, as to what I feel we should be getting.

I see this is a new thread so I'll go back over the thread and read some more and see what I missed. :) I think all who were involved in putting the board back together for this upgrade has done an awesome job. :hug: I'm extrememly grateful to have the board back.:prayer: My feelings on the SS issue has nothing to do with any of that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.