We recently moved

Oct 17, 2007
✟8,525.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
(I noticed that the moderators have done away with the international boards so I am posting this here)

A few months ago over in the Tennessee board (when it still existed) I mentioned that my family and I were going to move from Washington State to Tennessee. Well, since the months I said that we have, in fact, actually made the move.

This past January, it took us driving all day for two weeks in a Uhaul truck to travel across the United States from Washington State down to Tennessee. Life was utter chaos: We had to spend three months in a hotel room because we did not have a home lined up for us to stay in. Then we finally rented a temporary house for a few months. Now we have moved out of that and are finally moving into our new permanent home.

We have bought and built a house in Greenville, Tennessee and are now settling down there. For the past week we have been moving in, and we have almost unpacked all of our boxes and have peace of mind...finally.

My sister is getting her website design business back up and is looking for new clients. She is a website designer. If you want her to make a website for you, I can tell her and have her give you her e-mail.

What do I think of my new house and my new room? It's spacious, I love living in a brand-new home where no one else has lived before (we are the first and original owners), it will take time to fully settle down and get on with life, but I have survived whatever challenge life has thrown at me before and I can do it again.

It seems that God has restored peace to my life. I can now lay down on my bed in my brand-new room and close my eyes and just think quietly about life and not be interrupted by the hectic challenge of moving.