We need the Spirit of Christ

NewCreation17

Jan 27, 2015
✟11,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Its my first video, i jump around a lot but if you continue to listen i get to the point!

You can know Jesus Christ loves you and died for you and rose again, but to personally experience this love you must have the Holy Spirit
Romans 5:5 "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
to live free of sin you must have the Holy Spirit. TO BE SAVED you must have the Holy Spirit. The question probably running through your mind is, how can i be sure that i have the Holy Spirit? i will answer that soon, below states our need of the Holy Spirit of Christ.
Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

How do you be filled with the Holy Spirit?
John 7:38-39 "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"

ASK GOD for His Holy Spirit, get on your knees and ask Him daily, be willing to give up all sin in your life. a small story is my brother in Christ was trying to be filled with the Spirit for a long time.... LONG..... it wasn't until he was forced to sell His car (which he admitted to idolizing it) that the Spirit came in and filled Him and he began to speak in another language while trying to pray regularly (the Holy Spirit and the Gift of tongues)

Luke 11:9-13
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?