WE KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST HAD HIS HAND IN EVERYTHING , BUT WHAT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 2 Tim 3:16 we see just one of the HOY SPIRIT job in the DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD IS .

#1 ALL // PAS is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR and the Nominative Case is the subject and given one time in the SINGULAR , ONE .

#2 SCRIPTURE // GRAPHE in the NOMINATIVE CASE , given one time in the SLINGULAR .

#3 GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD // THEOPNEUSTOS in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SLINGULAR and that means given one time only , the Dispensation of the Grace of God .

#4 ( IT IS ) PROFITABLE // OPHELIMOS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , also given in the SLINGULAR .

#5 DOCTRINE // DIDASKALIA , is in the Greek ACCUSATIVE C ASE , also given , only one TIME .

#6 ( FOR ) REPROOF // ELEGCHOS in the ASSUSATIVE CASE , also in the SINGULAR .

#7 CORRECTION // EPANORTHOSIS , also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE in the SLINGULAR .

#8 INSTRACTION // PAIDIA in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#9 RIGHTEOUSNESS // DIKAIOSYNE , in the DATIVE CASE , in the SIGULAR .

Paul is saying that only the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS of the writers are God inspired .

dan p

Last edited:

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus does not "have his hand in everything" - all things were created through him, John 1:3, in him all things hold together, Colossians 1:17.
Jesus is the Word, the Word is God; God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When Jesus, the Word, became flesh he was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

I don't understand your post, and it is more difficult to read because it is nearly all in capital letters - which, in netiquette, is shouting.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus does not "have his hand in everything" - all things were created through him, John 1:3, in him all things hold together, Colossians 1:17.
Jesus is the Word, the Word is God; God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When Jesus, the Word, became flesh he was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

I don't understand your post, and it is more difficult to read because it is nearly all in capital letters - which, in netiquette, is shouting.
This is the first time I have heard this , about shouting !!

I am on one other web site , where capital letters are a NOOOO .

I use capital n letters for emphasize only and try to give space between sentences !!

Be glad to explain what it is , you can not understand , if you want ?

dan p

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In 2 Tim 3:16 we see just one of the HOY SPIRIT job in the DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD IS .

#1 ALL // PAS is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR and the Nominative Case is the subject and given one time in the SINGULAR , ONE .

#2 SCRIPTURE // GRAPHE in the NOMINATIVE CASE , given one time in the SLINGULAR .

#3 GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD // THEOPNEUSTOS in the NOMINATIVE CASE , in the SLINGULAR and that means given one time only , the Dispensation of the Grace of God .

#4 ( IT IS ) PROFITABLE // OPHELIMOS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , also given in the SLINGULAR .

#5 DOCTRINE // DIDASKALIA , is in the Greek ACCUSATIVE C ASE , also given , only one TIME .

#6 ( FOR ) REPROOF // ELEGCHOS in the ASSUSATIVE CASE , also in the SINGULAR .

#7 CORRECTION // EPANORTHOSIS , also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE in the SLINGULAR .

#8 INSTRACTION // PAIDIA in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#9 RIGHTEOUSNESS // DIKAIOSYNE , in the DATIVE CASE , in the SIGULAR .

Paul is saying that only the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS of the writers are God inspired .

dan p
Hi, Dan. Are you trying to say that 2Timothy 3:16 is proof that the original texts, when they were written, were inspired but the modern texts we read are not?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what you are trying to say.
All this "nominative, accusative" stuff doesn't make any sense. It seems to be in a number of your posts.
What is your point?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Dan. Are you trying to say that 2Timothy 3:16 is proof that the original texts, when they were written, were inspired but the modern texts we read are not?
There are 4 divisions called the Textus Receptus , then the Majority Text , then Stephen's Text , then the Byzantine b Text .

Then the Western Text ,

#1 called the MINORITY Text

#2 called the Alexandrian Text

#3 called the Westcott Text

#4 called the Nestle"s Text

#5 called the Nestle's - Aland Text

The Majority Text is called this because it agrees with the majority of the Greek manuscripts of the new testament .

take your pick ?

dan p

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are 4 divisions called the Textus Receptus , then the Majority Text , then Stephen's Text , then the Byzantine b Text .

Then the Western Text ,

#1 called the MINORITY Text

#2 called the Alexandrian Text

#3 called the Westcott Text

#4 called the Nestle"s Text

#5 called the Nestle's - Aland Text

The Majority Text is called this because it agrees with the majority of the Greek manuscripts of the new testament .

take your pick ?

dan p
Dan. I don't know enough about the different texts to make a choice. I just asked a question trying to understand what you were saying, and I wish you would just answer the question.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what you are trying to say.
All this "nominative, accusative" stuff doesn't make any sense. It seems to be in a number of your posts.
What is your point?
#1 For one the nominative case , means about the subject of the word , passive voice , means God is performing the action , the perfect tense , means from the beginning to the end , the accusative case , mean some thing is Limited and when looking at the Greek text takes , it takes away many interpretation as to what Greek words mean .

Anyone can check any verse and BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB are excellent ways to check all Greek words .

dan p

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#1 For one the nominative case , means about the subject of the word , passive voice , means God is performing the action , the perfect tense , means from the beginning to the end , the accusative case , mean some thing is Limited and when looking at the Greek text takes , it takes away many interpretation as to what Greek words mean .

Anyone can check any verse and BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB are excellent ways to check all Greek words .
And what has any of that got to do with the subject of your own thread? You asked about the role of the Holy Spirit - what's your understanding?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what has any of that got to do with the subject of your own thread? You asked about the role of the Holy Spirit - what's your understanding?
I believe that the Holy SPIRIT HAS many role !!

#1 MISTERY of Inspiration

#2 Ministry of Restraint

#3 Ministry of of Sealing

#4 MINSTRY of Justification

#5 MINISTRY of Teaching

Just to mention

a few of about 20 .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
This is the first time I have heard this , about shouting !!

I am on one other web site , where capital letters are a NOOOO .

I use capital n letters for emphasize only and try to give space between sentences !!

dan p

It would make your post more readable if you did not capitalize words to emphasize them but instead put them in italics or perhaps in more important cases in bold or with an underline. However, I discourage making heavy use of this, for in the English language, a good writer can emphasize a word without making recourse to typography.

I would be happy to provide guidance to you or any other member who desires it on literary style. Indeed perhaps we might even organize competitions on CF.com to encourage members to use these wonderful Christian forums and the Christian fellowship that we share, as a means to among other things hone our writing skills, for there are a great many very skilled writers here, for example, my friends @ViaCrucis and @Jipsah who write in a manner I find to be elegant and succint.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0