Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here at the very top of California also. Not as much as we should have, but at least it's something. :)

I used to live in San Diego and loved the sun, but missed the snow :)

Reactions: JustRachel
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
NYC got that cold weather 5F and a light dusting. The thing that upsets me is that New York City used get down to minus 10 and stay there about 50 years ago . We haven’t been under 35F for most of this winter. I wish people who think global warming is a hoax would get a USDA map from back in the 60s and compare it to now . New York used to be zone 5 and now we’re in zone 7 . Crepe myrtles grow here now; it used to be too cold for them . That blue lichen that grows all over the trees in North Carolina now grows here . While I like both organisms and I’m actually glad to see them, as someone with a biology degree I do understand the implications - the climate has changed and our normal weather is now like North Carolina’s was 50 years ago

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NYC got that cold weather 5F and a light dusting. The thing that upsets me is that New York City used get down to minus 10 and stay there about 50 years ago . We haven’t been under 35F for most of this winter. I wish people who think global warming is a hoax would get a USDA map from back in the 60s and compare it to now . New York used to be zone 5 and now we’re in zone 7 . Crepe myrtles grow here now; it used to be too cold for them . That blue lichen that grows all over the trees in North Carolina now grows here . While I like both organisms and I’m actually glad to see them, as someone with a biology degree I do understand the implications - the climate has changed and our normal weather is now like North Carolina’s was 50 years ago

Yeah I'm noticing a lot of natural disasters. Is it just me or are they increasing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Snow is so cool :)