Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
I broke down and bought the Carnifax yesterday. Have to say that it is a very well detailed model. The extra parts and combinations do make it excellent addition to my army.
I still think that it is overpriced for a plastic model.
BTW, the thing is about the the same size as a Rhino troop carrier. With the different claws, talons, and weapons, it now looks like it could rip open a tank with no problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Historygeek

Jan 2, 2007
Livingston MT
✟7,819.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I painted up a whole company of Howling Griffon Space Marines, then sold them to a friend of mine. I needed the money, and he paid decently. I kind of miss them, tho. I had Space Hulk, but my trailer got broken into an it got stolen. I've been meaning to get back into WH40K, but it's a matter of money right now, and i don't have much.

Upvote 0

Scorcher505

aka Seaniekins
Apr 23, 2006
Michigan
✟9,492.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I have a small Tyrannid force. I think that the Tyrannids can be the most underplayed and overpowerd force on the table, which sucks when you play multi army games and people know about you. They set aside their differences to kill you.

Upvote 0

Dark Siela

Withering Away Into Death
Dec 31, 2004
I'm sleeping in empty pools and vacant alleyways.
Visit site
✟5,558.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I used to have Tyrannids, but I have Eldar now. I just got a Falcon Grav Tank and squad of Guardians and I got them painted. We had a battle and it was really fun to play because we haven't played in so long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Historygeek

Jan 2, 2007
Livingston MT
✟7,819.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a small Tyrannid force. I think that the Tyrannids can be the most underplayed and overpowerd force on the table, which sucks when you play multi army games and people know about you. They set aside their differences to kill you.
TYRANNIDS ARE NASTY! The genestealers are a creation of the Tyrannids, and they are bloody wicked! Even a Terminator marine is not safe from a genestealers viscious claws. it's no wonder everyone gangs up on the Tyrannids. It's called self-preservation!

Upvote 0

Historygeek

Jan 2, 2007
Livingston MT
✟7,819.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I started with Legion Of The Damned Space Marines, but then moved onto Orks cuz they're cheaper. Since then I've stuck with them, since they're a lot more fun. Made up a lot of my own stuff, and my stepdad who is an awesome modeller has made some great stuff for me.
Orks are fun! I deliberately made mine as hot headed and loosely organised as i could, just so they would fight amongst themselves as much as they fought everyone else. sure, I lost a few battles that way, but I always had fun doing it. Mine were called "Da Meen-Toof Boyz".

Upvote 0
Jun 20, 2007
Australia
✟7,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I used to have Tyrannids, but I have Eldar now. I just got a Falcon Grav Tank and squad of Guardians and I got them painted. We had a battle and it was really fun to play because we haven't played in so long.

Eldar are pretty awesome, I love putting Guardians together.
Finishing off my Howling Banshee's at the moment, and hoping to get some rangers or fire dragons next.
and a Viper :cool:

Upvote 0