Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have been wanting to post some of my drawings here, but not exactly sure how to do it. I am computer ignorant/illiterate. I have some pictures of Esther and hibiscus flower I would like to post. My parents have a scanner, printer, but my mom does not want me to put up my art she is afraid someone would steal it, I know that is a very real possibility.danger on the web. i would like to work some more on my art. I m illustrating the novel I'm writing. I am also taking an art class I am painting in acryllics on canvas its a landscape too big to fit on the canner. With my novel I am drawing pictures of the princess and other characters. They have some pretty medieval to Victorian style of fashion, and a beautiful garden of flowers.

Chris V++

Associate Member
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2018
Dela Where?
Visit site
✟677,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
if you have a digital camera or cell phone with a camera it may be easier to participate by taking photos of your work instead of scanning. I never get accurate images with scanners (images look washed out ) and find they are only good for copying printed pages.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
I do not want to come of as harsh, but do you realized how much art is online. So adding you drawing, paintings to the mix, I do not think, will cause a sudden rush to steal your art. I mean it may be the most fabulous art in the world, but you really have a lot of competition out there.

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My dad got angry with our cell phone company, he canceled the service, now we have only one cell phone and it is almost impossible to use. d taylor, you have helped me feel better. I am relieved to know I don't have to worry about others stealing my art. to be honest I am not that good. I need to practice more. Maybe I should not worry about it. It would just be bragging. I just need to concentrate on practicing and improving my talents. There are othere things to talk about. I can look at other people's art and admire it. But I don't want to steal anything because I understand the importance of 'copyright.'

Upvote 0