Vocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
FullyMT said:
Mike, discerning about joining the Society of Jesus (after finishing college first).
wow super fantastic!! i am praying for you and everyone who has posted here. Holy Mother Church needs many more priests and "religious"!!!!!!!!!!!1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PetertheRock

Mar 25, 2005
Falmouth Maine
✟4,316.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
graysparrow said:
If you are discerning or have a vocation post in this list.

Miguel, wannabe salesian :)
Still waiting to hear something from St. Bernard's. I called on Wednesday and I was told a letter was mailed to me on Tuesday. He wouldn't tell me what was in the letter because he said he didn't know as he didn't write it. But it must become on the pony express because after 4 days it still hasn't got here.

Upvote 0

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Knowledge3 said:
I'm just following Jesus.

as are all of us. Where does HE appear to be leading you??

personally i serve HIM the best i can here -- basically working for the establishment of HIS kingdom and the assimilation of as many as possible -- i work hard and am currently ready to be called home as soon as HE has accomplished alll HE wishes to accomplish through me here.

Upvote 0

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
PetertheRock said:
Still waiting to hear something from St. Bernard's. I called on Wednesday and I was told a letter was mailed to me on Tuesday. He wouldn't tell me what was in the letter because he said he didn't know as he didn't write it. But it must become on the pony express because after 4 days it still hasn't got here.
i'm still praying for you. (and wondering what GOD is up to:scratch: but then i am often wondering what our Awesome GOD is up to)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.