jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i just wanted to share what i have experienced , what i have seen with my own eyes and what is the truth . i just want to share this and for 100 who will laugh at me maybe there will be one who does not and i have faith that there will be one who does not think im crazy and i know that there will be and i know there is a reason i feel the need to share this with all of you on this day right now

so here goes .....

it began with my trash lol . i took out my trash and then i seen the snow . first i seen the strange sun and then the snow and then i looked around my yard and i seen a line at first i did not know what this line was . i walked over to the line and stood in front of it . before me was a perfect line of snow from me to my fence end . at this one place in my yard perfectly and in a perfect straight line with not one snowflake falling over it i saw a miracle ,before that moment i had never seen God and i saw God here in a line that was perfectly straight and then i ran inside in terror because it was not only a perfect line in the snow but it was also a shining sun with the snow it was february 3 and there was sun and snow and a perfect line of snow in my yard there was wind but the wind did not touch this perfect line in my yard and so i ran inside thinking the world was ending maybe . with birds and sun and snow and a sky like i have never seen in my life .

i debated going back outside but whenever i attempted i started crying so i came back inside and then i finally did go back outside but all the snow had left and all was replaced by the sun and that night God inspired me for the first time in my life . i wrote it all down not realizing that God was now in my life forever from that moment on i thought i would lose Gods words but every day they are in me and every day is blessed .

Last edited:
Reactions: vanilla8

jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thank you i just wanted to share it here im not sure if it was a vision or not the only reason i think it might be a vision was because how impossible such a thing could happen in nature . it was like my yard was perfectly split in two . i do not think it was a vision , i believe that God can really do such an incredible thing but i suppose it could have also been a vision ( no that it really matters lol )

i was filled with such emotion i cannot even tell you i just started weeping and i got scared and ran inside i went back out again and it was still there but everytime i went near it i was filled with such emotion and fear (?) just because i didnt really know why this was happening but then i knew that it was God and i feld without a doubt that this was from God . there was no doubt in my mind and there is still no doubt in my mind that God exists

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

vanilla8

He is wise, who is wise through God
Oct 16, 2005
Scotland, Shetland Islands
✟11,954.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I think God was just breaking into your life to show you that He is real, and that the experience was only for you and even if there had been 50 people there, you were the only one he would have spoken to. Keep following Him :)

Upvote 0