vision of a tall girl walking towards the sun

F

freeport

recently i had another vision. this time it was of a tall girl in a dress walking towards the sun. after that i could see God through the sun every morning i look out the window. what does that mean? and who is the tall girl?

The sun often represents the Son of God in Scripture. (Not always, such as with Joseph's dream, though that may have had a deeper meaning as well.)

A woman likely would represent the Bride of Christ, the Church.

For instance, in Revelation, the Angel of Jesus Christ appeared as Jesus Christ transfigured - which John would have recognized from the Mount of Transfiguration - and it is written 'his face shone like the brilliance of the sun'.

Upvote 0

PT Calvinist

Legend
Jun 19, 2009
Texas - Near the Coast
✟17,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
F

freeport

Pray that God continues to reveal this to you. Tall usually shows stature in general: prominence, respect, success, inner strength in comparison to others.

The woman could be you.

This is true, as well.

(Also, sometimes believers represent, say, the church.)

I could see where it may represent the dream could speak of something awesome for the original poster: so this is a good point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

freeport

/Agreed with all of the above (from both posters).

Clothes represent "deeds" (again, see Revelation, but also used elsewhere), it is what God gives us. So it is true, it is a protection.

Stature does mean stature: as Heron pointed out.

Marriage is an union/covenant. That sort of dream was common with a number of female saints over the ages.

For instance, Saint Catherine (who was one Joan of Arc talked to):

Catherine of Alexandria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bride of Christ you can look up in Revelation as well. God also talks about the Church/spiritual Israel and physical Israel as a bride, wife, and such extensively through the Prophets (Old Testament).

Such as in Hosea it is common for people in dreams to represent larger organizations and such, as well.

You can take it personally as well: marriage is representing a covenant, as the poster said.

We are all unioned spiritually as brothers and sisters of God in God, through the Spirit of God which is the Spirit of Jesus.

One Spirit, many bodies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.