Virulent H5N1 Mistakenly Mixed with H3N2

Apr 30, 2009
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
An Austrian branch of vaccine company Baxter International Inc. sent a batch of ordinary human H3N2 flu to Avir lab, also in Austria; a Czech affiliate of Avir conducted tests on ferrets, which died; investigation shows that the H3N2 batch contained live virulent H5N1
Homeland Security Daily Wire - 28 Apr 2009

h
t
t
p
:
//
h
s
d
a
i
l
y
w
i
r
e
c
o
m
/
s
i
n
g
l
e
p
h
p
?
i
d
=

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2009
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Check out Steve Quayle’s site. According to Quayle, this was no accident. BSL3 safety protocols are designed to prevent cross-contamination of potentially hazardous materials. These were live samples were sent to 18 countries around the world.

How do live viruses end up in vaccines that are supposed to help people?

Google ‘homeless people injected with lethal bird flu vaccine’ and you will see reports of the Pentagon's plans to weaponize avian flu in August 2008.

I don't know what scares me more, the idea that the USA would engage in mass genocide or that they don't seem to care who finds out about it.

Has human life no value anymore?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
THE SWINE ARE LYING AGAIN: THE SWINE FLU HOAX

Please be aware of the mass hypnosis methods used by government and media by implementing fear of the "Swine Flu". Get ready for the possibility of mandatory vaccinations coming soon. Probably the ones that have been shipped across the country recently. Swine Flu is simply a newly invented designer disease to scare people. It also is a major profit engine for the corrupt medical industry. Scare the world about the possibility of massive sickness from an unseen enemy and you get to sell hundreds of millions in vaccines for billions in profits!

TRUE NEWS

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
THE SWINE ARE LYING AGAIN: THE SWINE FLU HOAX

Please be aware of the mass hypnosis methods used by government and media by implementing fear of the "Swine Flu". Get ready for the possibility of mandatory vaccinations coming soon. Probably the ones that have been shipped across the country recently. Swine Flu is simply a newly invented designer disease to scare people. It also is a major profit engine for the corrupt medical industry. Scare the world about the possibility of massive sickness from an unseen enemy and you get to sell hundreds of millions in vaccines for billions in profits!

TRUE NEWS

The swine flu is just a flu. And flu vaccines are it-or-miss because of the nature of the flu. The swine flu isn't designer, it's just... a flu virus.

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2009
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The swine flu is just a flu. And flu vaccines are it-or-miss because of the nature of the flu. The swine flu isn't designer, it's just... a flu virus.

I disagree. The H1N1 flu virus has pig/bird/human RNA. Health experts speaking on this issue have said that a random mutation of this nature is highly unlikely--less than 1%.

Given the behavior of the US govt. since 9/11, I'm not about to give the Pentagon the benefit of the doubt--especially since Donald Rumsfeld stands to make a TON of money from Tamiflu sales.

These guys deserve the Nobel Prize for Evil, imo!

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I disagree. The H1N1 flu virus has pig/bird/human RNA. Health experts speaking on this issue have said that a random mutation of this nature is highly unlikely--less than 1%.

I'm sorry, but that is untrue. I have to admit, though, that the conspiracy theories going around since the media hooplah surrounding this flu have been entertaining. Everything from a biological attack from the Taliban to "here's what those FEMA internment camps and plastic coffins are for!"

Influenze subtype A/H1N1 is the most common form of flu transmittable between humans. It accounts for the majority of flu strains that go around every season. It can be transmitted between swine and humans and vice versa; however, avian flu is H5N1. This is not some specially designed magical flu no one has ever heard of. It simply isn't a strain of subtype H1N1 that scientists and doctors prepared for, therefore there is no immunity either through contracting it or vaccination.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm beginning to think that we Americans just enjoy being all scared & apocalyptic about stuff. Remember SARS? Remember bird flu? Remember Y2K?

We're adreneline junkies.

Oh, here in Georgia a few years ago it was West Nile Virus. We were supposed to be terrified of mosquitoes and birds, especially after one elderly man in our state contracted it and died.

The news is just making me really angry. Every time they reassure people it hasn't spread beyond a few isolated cases, they come back with a new story the next day saying something along the lines of, "yeah, well, Spanish Flu came about in Spring and was mild, but came back in the Fall and killed almost the entire world!!!!"

We have over 300million people in the United States. Less than 300 have been confirmed having this flu. Something like 25% of the US population gets the flu every year, so this is hardly some epidemic of frightening proportions.

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We have over 300million people in the United States. Less than 300 have been confirmed having this flu. Something like 25% of the US population gets the flu every year, so this is hardly some epidemic of frightening proportions.

Wait, what? 25% of the American population gets the flu each year! It must be a conspiracy! It must be some kind of virus created by powerful corporations to make sure that people have to take sick days off like clockwork each year!

But why would corporations want their employees taking sick days, exactly? :doh:

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm beginning to think that we Americans just enjoy being all scared & apocalyptic about stuff. Remember SARS? Remember bird flu? Remember Y2K?

We're adreneline junkies.

More like governments love to create these Hoaxes!

'SARS' Another Medical Hoax? - Alternative Medicine

Welcome to the Alternative Medicine forum. Join the conversation.

• forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=2&nav=messages&webtag=ab-altmedicine&​tid=2241

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums