Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
awesome, Jess!

In all honesty... I generally just roll my fitted sheets into a ball. or fold them awkwardly. just cuz... fitted sheets tend to be awkward for folding. I learned something new today :D

This inspires me to do a video on how to properly fold clothes. I've learned working in the fitting rooms that most people actually don't know how. A lot of my customers try to help me, cuz they're Canadian and nice, by folding the clothes for me when they bring them back to me after trying them on. but I've yet to find someone who knows how to do it right :sorry:

Upvote 0

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sooo I posted this over in the other parts we were discussing folding fitted sheets and I decided to do a video of it so for your entertainment here you go as well
I think I'm the only man alive that can fold a fitted sheet. Let's start a Fitted Sheet Folders club!

Reactions: Blank123
Upvote 0

Socktastic

we have sinned in thought, word and deed
Jan 21, 2012
Somewhere.
✟18,831.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haha thanks all glad you liked it and Shari do it!! I too just wad up the sheet at home some times since no one else seem to care if they are nice or not , I once redid our sheets like I do at work needless to say it didn't stay nice long.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell Tom I loved it. (does he ever log into CF anymore BTW?)

Love that song, and they did an amazing job with it =) My canaries liked it too. They started singing along with it :D

Hahah, nice. I'll tell him. :) Nah he doesnt much anymore, though neither do I really. However I think my account may still be logged in on his computer and he does very occaisionally check out a thread or two, usually if I mention them, though I see him on once and a while.

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
sooo I posted this over in the other parts we were discussing folding fitted sheets and I decided to do a video of it so for your entertainment here you go as well

folding a fitted sheet - YouTube
This was so fantastic and helpful! Thank you for posting it.
I learned how to fold sheets from Martha Stewart, and then after that I didn't dislike her so much. ^_^

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Great video, Jessie! I'm a perfectionist about folding sheets. I fold them individually and then fold the fitted sheet inside the flat sheet and place both of them neatly into the pillow case. Then I fold back any extra pillow case so that it's all nice and smooth. :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.