✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 190801

"I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive." - Acts 20:35 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: Acts 20:35 KJV
View media item 61992

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen!!! It IS more blessed to GIVE than to RECEIVE, for it is God Who will bless us in extraordinary ways, and our families and our household when we give as if our left hand doesn't know what our right hand is doing. God reminds us right here that we can NOT "out-give" Him. It's quite a visual when you meditate on exactly WHAT it means.

Hahaaaaa. Delightful.

Here's the verse:

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God." ~Deut 28:2

A very blessed to you brother. Thank you. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen!!! It IS more blessed to GIVE than to RECEIVE, for it is God Who will bless us in extraordinary ways, and our families and our household when we give as if our left hand doesn't know what our right hand is doing. God reminds us right here that we can NOT "out-give" Him. It's quite a visual when you meditate on exactly WHAT it means.

Hahaaaaa. Delightful.

Here's the verse:

"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God." ~Deut 28:2

A very blessed to you brother. Thank you. :)
Amen Brinny. Everytime that verse come up someone will come to me and say give me everything you've got. I respond with I wand to be a blessing today so i will take everything you have. Waiting on it. lol In Christ alone!

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen Brinny. Everytime that verse come up someone will come to me and say give me everything you've got. I respond with I wand to be a blessing today so i will take everything you have. Waiting on it. lol In Christ alone!

LOL!!!

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0