Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
indeep said:
I feel sorry for the guy, but I also feel sorry for the poor mouse. :|

I feel sorry for the guy, and I feel sorry for the mouse -- and I'm trying very hard not to laugh.

The irony is just delicious! (I'm not going to laugh; I'm not going to laugh; I'm not going to laugh...)

Upvote 0

simplicity

incredibly ordinary member
Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Those mice are being genetically manipulated. They have all sorts of human cells - maybe even brain cells. I wouldn't be surprised if the flaming vermin intentionally decided to bring down "the man" in this manner.

Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This reminds me of a case I saw when I was working for the Texas Department of Agriculture in the mid 1980s.

A man had a roach problem. To get rid of the roaches, he set off 27 large cans of roach bomb in his house, went outside, and closed the door.

Unfortunately, he forgot to turn off the pilot light on his stove.

His roof landed in the next block, and roaches could be seen leaving the house via the windows and the front door.

----------==========**********O**********==========----------

Also, there was the family (in Texas) who poisoned themselves using firewood which they had previously treated with pesticide for their barbecue. They recovered, but re-poisoned themselves that winter when they used the same treated firewood for a fire in their fireplace.

I love living in Texas. I really do...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something similar happened to my uncle. He was out throwing away the trash when he saw 2 rats in one of the empty steel drums he uses for trash. So he went and got gasoline, dumped it on them and then droped a match. One of the rats ran circles up the wall and jumped out. But no, no burning down of the house.

Upvote 0