Feb 23, 2006
✟15,147.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The publishing company is Lifeway, which is the publishing company of the Southern Baptist Convention (I'm not Baptist, so this is not an endorsement of the SBC). If you Google Lifeway VBS, it should pop right up. They actually publish 2 VBS's per year (the other one being Cactus Canyon), but we really liked Outrigger Island, in particular their focus on the salvation message.

Upvote 0

emmanemena

Veteran
May 16, 2007
Melbourne
✟9,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have a mission team coming here from Texas in July and they are running the Lifeway Outrigger programme. They are a baptist church so might always use Lifeway but I'm not sure. There will be a team running it in their own church and then bringing it out here for our Aussie kids. I think we're doing Outrigger because the kids will understand the theme much easier than the cactus canyon one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sariebeth

Jan 9, 2008
✟7,806.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
i am a summer missionary for the north grad river me and my fellow team members, did alot of VBS all of them but one was Outrigger Island, the other one was kinda the circus one but they didn't have what they needed really so they kinda worked with what they had. but the outrigger one is good, i am getting sick of the Songs and well VBS's all to gather sorry to say it wares me out ... this is our last week dong VBS so thats pretty exciting lol my friend in IL said she was doing cowboy theme

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums