Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
How can you say 100% that the video contains truths?

I have watched it all and very informative. Not sure though if one can say what is truth or not though.

reminds me of the film expose on the abortion business.
such a lot that we didn't realize was happening, and yet it was there for all to see.

I just finished reading the last book in his series, "Last Testament".
for a man who cared deeply about the Church, on several points he seemed to want to hold the effects of the scandles at arm's leingth.

and for a man who was always in top form it must have come as a painful shock to realize how far things had gone awry. I think he chose to deal with it as quietly as possible to mitigate the after shocks, but even that wasn't possible at the end. the size and scope of it threatened to overwhelm him.
He must have felt as though he was dealing with a moral tsunami.

But when I look at francis, I see a man riding a surf board on that tsunami, willing to go wherever it takes him and enjoying the ride.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Video was on my mind when i went to bed and got up this morning! Sickening if 100% true.

I think there is a kernal of truth to it... but i think the whole scandle was blown out of proportion by the media to put pressure on benedict xvi

I mean pope francis had cardinal daneels at the synod on the family a cardinal well known for his cover up of child sex abuse.. not a whisper from the mainstream media.

So i dont think its entirely 100% accurate... the video showed the level of attack on benedict xvi and likewise shows the "affection" they have for francis and his "cover up" friends

Upvote 0