Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone please join with me in prayer. Once again I am asking for prayer for my daughter. I have just finished praying for her myself under the beackoning of the Holy Spirit. She is expecting about 6 weeks not married and this will be her second, however she is mixed up in some things or even a relationship that may not be of God I have been seeking God on whether if this man will be her new husband or if not that he will sever the tie between them even though she is expecting his child. She has spoken she wishes for a abortion. We STRONGLY are against this. and are trying to convince her otherwise. My daughter has a call on her life from a early age and she is so mixed up right now and living this house with us. It is hard to not become so frustrated.. Please Please pray as I believe the Lord is calling her or trying to deal with her this day. Thank you for all who will join with us in prayer.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
You know I really feel for you all, as a mum myself, and also having 2 children without being married, so I can see views from both sides.

1. You being Mum, can see the concerns, but like me a Christian does not believe in abortion.

2. Your daughter, yes also she sounds just like me years ago, even though I don't know her age. Her poor head will be spinning, looking for an answer out of it all. All she'll think at the moment is 'I can't cope', shes scared of not coping, and the only way out to her is abortion, to rid the fears concerns and worries. If shes anything like I was thats all she can see abortion and shove it under the carpet so to speak. Luckily she has you as her Mum, who can help her understand things better. Now I'm a counsellor too, so heres just something that might bring her back to reality if you've not already tried it.
Rather than putting all the issues on the baby. Talk to her about the after affects of abortion. Issues like:-

Infirtility(at risk)
Guilt she'll always suffer it never goes
Complications with op (well known)
Early Menapause (possibly when older)
Depression (can be severe)
Always wondering if they are a murderer.

Mention all these risks, tell her you'll support her 100% when she has the child, all she needs to know is that shes going to get help, be loved through this. And why risk all that above, when she can have a lovely child, with support and a great Mum to help her. She will be undergoing depression and shock now but in years to come there will be a reason, wether shes Christian or not.
You obviously will be upset yourself at whats happened, but remember you to are in shock, maybe see a counsellor together to help you both accept this.

Lord I pray for this family, and ask you will truly intervene in everyway, may the daughter realise that the baby she is carrying is yours and you will provide help, let her realise that this child is there for a reason and together mother and daughter will become even closer through this. I ask in Jesus name. Amen:pray:
rebecca45 said:
Everyone please join with me in prayer. Once again I am asking for prayer for my daughter. I have just finished praying for her myself under the beackoning of the Holy Spirit. She is expecting about 6 weeks not married and this will be her second, however she is mixed up in some things or even a relationship that may not be of God I have been seeking God on whether if this man will be her new husband or if not that he will sever the tie between them even though she is expecting his child. She has spoken she wishes for a abortion. We STRONGLY are against this. and are trying to convince her otherwise. My daughter has a call on her life from a early age and she is so mixed up right now and living this house with us. It is hard to not become so frustrated.. Please Please pray as I believe the Lord is calling her or trying to deal with her this day. Thank you for all who will join with us in prayer.

Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask You to give this young mother an overwhelming desire to allow this child to live. Let her feel safe and loved. Open her heart to those who want to help her make the right choice. I ask You to send peace to this family. I ask You to continually draw her to You. Give her hope that her life is not over, that You have a plan and purpose for her.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LORD, I pray that You speak to this young woman's heart, firstly, speak to her of Your love for her and for her unborn child. I ask that You also show her in her mind's eye what this child might look like, place in her ear the sound of a child's laughter. I pray that You intervene that this little baby might be born and fulfill the plans You have for its life. I ask too that You speak to her heart of just how immensely valuable to You she is and that You give her a new revelation of her identity in You. All things are redeemable thru Christ, help her to believe this. I pray that Your will be done with this man, that You soften hearts and open ears. I ask that You give this family rest and peace as You minister to each one. Thank You LORD for defending the helpless, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

I pray for this young woman that she would listen, and hear you speaking to her. I pray her conscience would trouble her if she considers abortion, so that she would not have one. Please help her Lord, as she is your child and you love her so. Please help her family as they watch this unfold. Give them strength and comfort Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟571,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
rebecca45 said:

Lord help that she will do the right thin
And that she will return to you
If she hasn't, help her to become a believer in you
Accept you as Savior & Lord
Help her parents to talk to her out of an abortion
To keep the child or give the child up for adoption
In thy name and will amen.

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your prayers. I believe for the time being she has sort of given up on that idea of abortion. however her life remains a mess. Please pray if this man is not the one God has intended that he is not the fullfillment of his will. to please take him from her life now before it is a even worse mistake. Right now my daughter needs salavation truly saved and trust in the Lord salvation.

Ps. she was taught and raise in a Christian home all her life. This way she has chosen is a mystry to me.. this seems to be another mistake a repeat of the same type of guy she is now divorcing. PLEASE PRAY GOD will remove him if this is not the man he has chosen.
again thank you all for your much needed prayers.. I will keep you posted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rose7

Jan 4, 2006
✟313.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Dear Jesus you know this person heart cry for her daughter. Lord Jesus we know that satan don't want this young lady answer the call on her life . But satan we bind you right now and we loose the Power of God to destroy the yokes that you have place on this young lady life. And Lord Jesus touch even the child this young lady is carrying .I pray that you will use her unborn child at a early age for your Glory. Turn this bad situation around and use it for your Glory. And Lord Jesus if this is not the guy you have for her send him away and save him and bring the guy you want her to be marry to. We thank you right now that you going to work good in these bad situations, in Jesus Wonderful Name Amen

Upvote 0

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God place your hand upon this ladies life. Bless her and this young baby. Allow this lady to go to her due date and not abort this precious baby. Guide her in your ways dear Lord. Remind her of the calling upon her life. Draw her back to you in the mighty name of Jesus. Give her mind peace about having this baby.God bless her and her family finacially and emotionally as they go through this. Let them know you are just a prayer away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.