urgent prayer request

prayforus22

May 7, 2007
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am separated from my husband. he left and no longer wants to be married. I suffer from depression.

I would like to save our marriage. Please pray for both of us that God's will will be done in our situation.

please pray that my job will be stable as i need the money for bills. I am seeking to find the right career to be able to support myself financially. please pray the Lord will help guide me in the right direction.

thank you for your prayers
M

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord hear these prayers, and answer them at THY will for it is THY will to restore marriages and this sister is reaching out to you for help. Draw her close to you and give her the guidance and strength she needs during this trial. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Dear sis, please take a look at this site for healing hurting marriages. I hope it helps and gives you strength and advice. You are doing the right thing, by praying on it. God Bless!! www.rejoiceministries.org

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Merciful Father, look upon Your Child this day, let Your Arms surround her, filling her with strength and peace, wisdom and patience. Let her know O Lord, that You are with her, and that Your will shall be done. Father, restore this marriage. Let this man and woman come together once again, loving one another, in friendship and in respect. Lord God, You have placed them together, You chose these two to be together, let nothing come between them.
My Lord, into Your Hands our sisters places her life, her career, her marriage, her hopes. For You O Lord are Faithful and True.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0