URGENT: I have two or three intentions to pray for today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello there!!! :wave::thumbsup::hug::angel:

I have three very urgent prayer intentions to pray for today...:groupray::angel:

1. My new tenants at the retreat house in Prescott have a couple of repairs that need to be done. Please pray for me that the repairs will not be too expensive, and, that My Sweet Father God will supply the funding for me to pay off whoever I choose to make those repairs...:groupray::angel:

2. I am waiting for a check to be cut for my old car, from the dealership where I purchased the new car, to be paid off. Please pray for the dealership finance department, that they will release the check as soon as possible, so that I will not lose the car that I am planning to give to my Precious Blackie...:groupray::angel:

For I know that My Sweetest Lord WILL Meet all of my needs!!! :thumbsup::clap::hug::angel:

And, if it is of my Sweet Father God's Holy Will, that I am to work a temporary part time job to help pay for the above bills and needs, May HIS Loving Will Be Done!!! :angel:

:kiss::kiss::kiss: WOW!! The Lord just informed me that both of these special intentions, he has covered them completely with HIS Most Precious Blood!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

:clap::clap::clap: Thank YOU, My Sweetest, Eternal, Loving Father God!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: I LOVE ONLY YOU!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:angel: And thanks to all of YOU, MY Loving Brothers and Sisters In Jesus Christ, for all of your prayers!!! :angel:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: BIG BEAR HUGS
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: And May Our Sweet Father God Bless Each And Everyone Of YOU Today!!! :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God we thank You for hearing our prayers and supplying our needs. I hold up to You these intentions for our loving sister and thank You for all that You will do with the repairs, the cheque and the job. Thank You in advance for Your love and mercy and all the blessings at hand and all those that are yet to come, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

May 28, 2008
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank You, In Advance, My Dearest, Sweetest Father God,for hearing and answering all of my prayers!!! :prayer::thumbsup::angel:

For only Your Most Perfect Will Be Done< each and Every Time! :prayer:

:clap::clap::clap: In Jesus' Sweet and Most Precious Name, I Lovingly Pray!!! :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen::thumbsup::clap::hug::angel:

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

May 28, 2008
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good Morning and May Our Sweet Father God Bless YOU All! :wave::prayer::hug::angel:

Please pray for me today. With so much on my plate, I always have decisions to make on a daily basis. And I pray to My Sweet Father God, for HIS daily guidance and direction with Everything...:prayer:

Our Home Loan Modification is going well, despite there is still some "miscommunication" going on with the bank. However the Lord put the peace "Big Time" over me yesterday! :thumbsup: The loan officer informed us that the goal is to "lover the interest rate AND reduce the principal on the home." :angel:

:clap: And the Lord informed me this is "Exactly What WILL Happen!!!" :clap:

:clap::clap::clap:" ALL Praise, Honor AND Glory to YOU, My Sweet Almighty Father God!!!" :clap::clap::clap:

You should have heard me yesterday, Praising My Sweet Father God for the rest of the Day!!! :thumbsup::clap::hug::angel:

:clap::clap::clap: It Was Totally AWESOME!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap: Thank YOU, Praise YOU and, I Love Only YOU, My Sweet Father God, My Sweet Jesus, My Sweet Holy Spirit, My Sweet Mother Mary, My Sweet Angels, Saints, My Sweet St. Therese, and, My Sweet Father and Mother, who are interceding "Big Time" for my family!!! :clap::clap::clap:

My Job search: I am applying for caregiver, retail, clerical, and sales jobs, left and right. No bites, so far...:angel:

Going to apply this week with another caregiver agency that are in great need of caregivers...:angel:

May Our Sweet Father God's Will Be Done!!! :thumbsup::clap::angel:

Also, please pray for me, as I have an upcoming interview for a work at home position with a great company...:angel:

My precious Blackie is trying to help me out financially, despite I told him to take care of his own financial needs. But he is "determined" to send me some monies to help out my family. Only Your Holy Will Be Done, My Sweetest Father God!!! :thumbsup::clap::hug::angel:

I finally faxed to the loan company, the insurance disability form that my doctor filled out, to begin the process of having my loan paid for by this disability insurance. Please pray along with me, that the claim will be accepted, so that the loan will be paid for, until I can secure a permanent job, if it be of My Sweet Father God's Holy and Perfect Will! :groupray::angel:

Finally, please pray for my health issues, which are many. I am in the process of having my back re-evaluated to determine whether or not I can receive an increase in my Social Security Disability Benefits. It may be a long process. I leave this in my Sweet Father God's Holy and Perfect Hands...:angel:

I am praying for each and every one of YOU, for all of your precious and special needs, each and every day! :prayer::thumbsup::clap::hug::angel:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: May Our Sweet Father God Bless YOU All! :crossrc::crossrc:
:crossrc:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: LOVE YOU ALL AND BIG BEAR HUGS!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

ISN'T GOD AWESOME?!?!?!?! :thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: HE IS!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.