Saskatchewan, Canada
✟7,639.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the physical and the spiritual are very much connected!
When I'm talking with someone, and I feel led to pray for them, I feel it in my body. I was just talking with my best friend over skype the other day about this very thing. I'll know I"m supposed to pray for someone when my heart starts pounding and my hands sweat. I'll pick up on someone's fears and insecurities, and depending on what they are, I'll physically feel ill in different parts of my body. If it's a stronghold in someone's life I have to pray about I'll feel weak in different parts of my body. I ask God what it's about, and why I'm feeling that way, and what the Holy Spirit wants me to pray about, and then when I do, the sensation goes away. If I've had the chance to share it with people (re: what they need prayer for, or truth applied to their lives to encourage them), and things are accurate and Jesus heals them, or reassures them, those physical sensations are replaced by warmth and rest.
It's a gifting for intercessory prayer. Embrace it, surrender it to Jesus, and ask God how He wants to use it for the benefit of someone else.

Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This topic will get better response in Christian Advice

*This forum is just for those in ministry to discuss ministry programs etc
Prayer Ministry A forum for those who are involved in the Prayer & Intercessory Ministries. Please post prayer requests in the Prayer Request forum.
God bless you :pray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0