Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
look3467 said:
Fellow and humble servant of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Doc, what would be your overview of the Fathers proposed creation of mankind?

I know that writers in previous ages had words of wisdom within their pages, not necessarly religious in content, but equally as applying credit where credit was due, the creator.
Our Father's gracious love and mercy are the basis for all we have, or will ever possess in the expansive journeys to which He leads us into the apex of His glory. He is the Source, He is the Guide, He is the Goal of all that is. It is in the encompassing environment of love that St. Paul writes to the Ephesians....

That we may speak the truth with the accent of love, and then in everything we shall become more and more closely united with Him who is the Head.
Becoming more and more closely united with Him is the present progressive foundation of becoming; and a state of being that reflects His majesty. How good He is! He knows we are but dust; but dust that He enshrouds with Gold.....the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tim wood of humanity, overlaid with the Gold of Divinity. We are but the first-fruits of our Father's full harvest. Identified with the Master of the Rectification in death, we make our way into the glorious status of sons and daughters, where He can sing to the Father. Yes: the Master of the Rectication brings home as the Monogenes Son, the many brethren to whom He will not strink from calling "brothers"; and in whom He declares "I will hymn Your praise."

I see the cherished purpose of God to be first of all, captivating the "especially" of His calling, and secondly being the Saviour of all mankind.

I urge you as most important of all, supplications. prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men: for kings, and for all that are in authority; in order that a tranquil and quiet life may be lead godly and respectfull in every way.

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Who will have all mankind to be saved, and come to a knowledge of the truth.

For there is one God, and one mediator/intermediary between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Who gave himself as a ransom for all mankind to be testified in due time."
When our Father declares He "will have" all mankind to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth; He uses the word "thelo", a strengthened form of "haireomai", which means to take to oneself. Our Father "will have", goes far beyond a wish, or desire, or longing, into His sovereign will, & intention, & purpose; resolved and determined with consultation with none other. And, most definitely, His Sovereign Will is flowing out of His love, and wishes, and desire, and delight, and His good pleasure, for "thelo" means to be fond of doing.

Good= Kalos=

Beautiful/ handsome/ excellent/ eminent/ surpassing/ precious/ suitable.

Beautiful to look at. Magnificent

Exellent in its nature and characteristics.

Precious.

Affecting the mind agreeably with comfort and confirmation.

Well, my friend, the overview of our Father's great Plan is full of details that break as we proceed down the corriders of His great House. Those mighty details we can rest assured will be testified in "due time" and with a majesty that befits the Author. May His great love & grace lead us more fully into Himself!

We pursue God because, and only because, He has first put an urge within us that spurs us to the pursuit...'No man can come to Me, except the Father...draw him.'...this prevenient drawing takes from us every vestige of credit for the act of coming. -A.W. Tozer-
[move]"We exult in the hope of the rectification from God."[/move]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.