Grrr

Jan 9, 2006
California
✟193.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Republican
Things have been rough as of late... I wrote a couple times in my blog, but as usual, lots to say and nothin comes out. I've been in some pretty bad stuff as of late and am just hoping to be restored to where I once was. Its hard for me to go into detail, Im sorry I know I'm very vague. Life is hell and I was stupid enough to delight in it. I feel so empty and alone. Please pray for me to be freed from this sin and these haunting memories and feelings. thank you.

Matt

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Matt that he would be freed from the sin and the memories and feelings that he needs to be healed of. Please help him back, restore him to his first true love. Give him a hunger for your word and for the fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father, I lift Matt up before You. I pray that You give him a sense of just how much You love him and that forgiveness is only a prayer away. I ask that You help him not to give in to regret, but rather look to the future You have for him. How our hearts hurt when we know we have sinned against You LORD, but Your Word says You are faithful and just to forgive us our sins. Let Matt find freedom, restoration and deliverance in that, and as Jesus said, go and sin no more. I pray that You strengthen him, fill him with hope and peace. Thank You that we are all restored prodigals, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father in Heaven, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, that You will bless our beloved brother with peace and comfort, deliever him from all darkness and gloom and replace it with joy and happiness. Thank You!

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (II Corinthians 3:17).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.