Two headed beast

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
This beast is shown as a woman. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Imagery is key. In Jer. 6:2 God said. "I have likened Zion to a comely and delicate woman. When the Hebrew kept the Law and the Commandments as God gave them instruction, then as God looked down upon them God saw them as this comely and delicate woman. The height of the Hebrew's under the Law was when Moses was Judge and Aaron was High Priest.

In the Babylonian era. The Hebrew leaders, the Priesthood and the Elders, turned the Temple into a World Trading Center. They took the best of the tithes and the offerings for the Merchants who came from other countries to buy their goods. "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings."

Because of the Hebrews unwillingness to give up the World Trading Center in the Temple God sends the Babylonians to destroy Jerusalem and the Temple.
In Hosea 2:2 we see the Spirit of God's WORD which went forth out of God's mouth and created all things pleading with these leaders. The Spirit of the WORD and the Spirit of Jesus are one and the same Spirit. So Jesus pled with the Hebrew at this time in history through Prophet after Prophet to no avail so God sent the Babylonians to end what the Hebrew would not end.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
"Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;" Hosea 2:2

The Hebrew comprise the comely and delicate woman when they kept the Law with a true heart ,conscience, and mind in respect to God. And when they did God called them his wife. In the first century Mary was chosen as the womb of this spirit woman so that she could give unto Jesus his Davidic heritage.

The Word which went forth out of God's mouth in the beginning and created all things took on the human flesh of Jesus from the womb of Mary. And for that reason Jesus said my Father and I are one.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
The human body has a hard time accepting that of himself there is nothing to none of us. Paul says that salvation is of faith that it might be by grace. The scripture also states that no other name among men is given whereby man might be saved except the name of Jesus.

Yet in the 119 Psa. verse 176 Jesus explains his struggle with the human body while a human seed in David. On the night of his arrest by the Temple guards and the betrayl by Judas, Jesus says twice Father if it be thy will take this cup from me, nevertheless not my will but thine be done. And it was said that he set his face like flint towards the cross.

"I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments."

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matt. 12:50

As a human seed in David Jesus says: "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up."Psa. 27:10
Knowing then that the Spirit of God's Word is one and the same as the Spirit of Jesus the Spirit is also the Lord of his body.

On the day that Jesus was crucified it was his mother who forsook him and had the Romans nail him to the cross. As Jesus hung there God was over in the Temple. Then God clothed himself in a dark cloud and came and stood over the cross. Then he left to enter into the Temple in heaven where he would receive Jesus' blood sacrifice for the sins of who so ever beleives that Jesus is the Messiah. As God ascends into heaven Jesus cried out My God My God why have you forsakened me, then he gave up the ghost--the Lord of his body.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
Three days later the Lord or Spirit of God returned unto Jesus and raised him from the death he endured for those who have faith in him. The followers of Jesus in the first century were called the flock of the slaughter. "Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;" Zech. 11:1

Jesus died for the whole house of Abraham; therefore, the followers of Jesus were called upon to love all the brethern and not betray any brother by turning him in to those who were trying to eradicate all the followers of Jesus. Even if it meant loseing one's life. Paul encouraged them by stating that to be absent from the body was to be present with the Lord.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
A tender moment in the life of Jesus which he sees as a human seed in David. When Jesus traveled as a human seed in one of the descendentsof David on his way into the Babylonian captivity he says: "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion." Psa. 137:1 We can be absolutely sure David himself was not in the Babylonian captivity.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
The book of Job is like a parody of the first century life of Jesus. There were three Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar who came to Job with their analogy of his fate. These were sure that Job had secret sins which he needed to confess. If Job confessed these sins then they were sure he would be reestablished in wealth and in his relationship to God.

In essence Job said that he had been doing exactly the same things on the day in which this trouble came upon him as he had been doing on all those other days in which God was blessing him. To Job it was God’s doing and not of himself.

In the first century Jesus was met by the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and the Herodias. These three rejected Jesus as the promised Messiah and accused Jesus of performing miracles by Beelzebub. Which was blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Last came Elihu a type of the anti-christ. “Behold, I am according to thy wish in God’s stead” I also am formed out of the clay.” Job 33:6. Job did not answer or comment anything to Elihu. Likewise Jesus was not present on earth when the anti-christ presented himself in the first century.

God said to Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar that they had lied about him and that Job had not lied therefore Job must offer on their behalf a sacrifice which they must bring to him that he might offer it unto God.

To Job God asked if he was at the creation when all things were created and Job responded with I have spoken words too wonderful for me.

The book of Job is a clarification that mankind is not without sin and is not capable of securing righteousness for himself. SALVATION IS OF FAITH THAT IT MIGHT BE BY GRACE. Rom. 4:16

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
The early presence of Jesus in the World

“1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth” John 1:14

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isa. 55:11

The “WORD” is the Spirit of Jesus. Peter enlightens us with a verse about Jesus preaching to those in the days of Noah, who were imprisoned by the impending flood.

“Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.” 1Peter 3:20

In the Babylonian Era Ezekiel writes “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezek:22:30 None in human flesh before Jesus was ever able to stand before God innocent of sin.

With the above in mind it is understood that Jesus was ever present in the earth until his ascension. Thus in the first century Jesus tells the parable of the Prodigal son whom he had been with as a human seed of David and David’s off-spring.

In the first century Jesus relays the story of his people the Prodigals which is about Judah and Israel. Israel had sinned and was captured and scattered by Sennacherib. Isaiah tells that shortly afterwards Judah sins and enters into the pig pen of Babylonian captivity.

God destroyed the Assyrians. Because of the Hebrew’s sin Jesus could not be born. God’s wife with her World Trading Center in the Temple was mingled among the pagan Gentiles. Sennacherib escaped to his own country and two of his sons killed him in the house of his gods.

Jesus pleaded with his mother through Prophet after Prophet. He gave them reason after reason why they should return unto the Law and the Commandments but he pled to no avail. So God sent the Babylonians to destroy Jerusalem and the Temple.

God made this charge unto Jesus saying. “Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;” Hos. 2:2

After the Babylonian captivity the Hebrews began returning to the land from which they had been drive out. God promised that he would bring salvation unto himself because there were none found that could stand up in righteousness. As the Hebrew returned to the land they held the promise strongly in mine of the coming Messiah.

Judah stays the course and Jesus is born. The promise had always been with the second. God rejected Cain’s offering and accepted Able’s. He rejected Babel and accepted Abraham. Rejected Ishmael and accepted Isaac. Rejected Esau and accepted Jacob. Rejected Saul and accepted David. Rejected works and accepted faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.” Zech. 9:9

As the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin came out of the Babylonian captivity the above verse informs Jesus’ mother and Jesus’ bride that their King and Savior would arrive there also and he could be recognized as the rider upon an unbroken colt.

The other Ten Tribes had been scattered all across the area by several different Kings of their days. A communication problem of great proportion existed because these of the other Ten Tribes were now the children and grand children of their fathers and mothers and unaccustomed to the Hebrew language.

The Holy Spirit became the translator between those who preached Jesus and those who lived outside the realm of the Hebrew language.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
“I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.” Song of Solomon 5:1

As a human seed in Solomon, Jesus sings a song to his Spouse, and he (Jesus) as the Spirit of God looks upon her as she anticipates their marriage and expresses her desire for him to appear and receive her.

Mary, as the womb of the daughter of Zion, gave Jesus his birth; yet not everyone of the daughter of Zion accepted Jesus as the promised Messiah. The daughter of Jerusalem depicts those who actually had faith in Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus, they believed, was the one who came to save them and take them to the New Jerusalem for eternity. Since the daughter of Zion and the daughter of Jerusalem comprised some of the same people, Jesus was able to call his bride my Sister, my Spouse. Jesus’ Mother, Jesus’ Sister, Jesus’ Spouse, and Jesus himself were all together in the first century.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
The King James Bible divides the existence of mankind upon the face of this earth into three seperate periods of time. Each period has its beginning day and its ending day.

The first period began and is expressed in the scripture as: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth----and HE created man from the dust of the earth and God breathed into his nostrols and man became a living soul.

God created man and in the course of history man created his own gods. Then God said HE would remove man from off the face of the earth. Noah however found grace in the eyes of the Lord and he along with seven members of his family were saved from the great flood God brought upon the earth.

Noah and his family were raised above the flood in an Ark. A large boat in which Jesus gave the details of how to build it unto Noah. When the Ark came to rest upon the earth, mankind was again upon the face of the earth and the second period of time began.

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Gen. 6:4

After Abel's death Eve had another son and she named him Seth with her respect given unto God because he had given her another male child because Cain had killed Abel.

Seth had a son and he named him in respect to God, and the trend continued on and on. In the scripture these children were accepted by God as having been named in respect to Him.

However in the course of time these Sons of God took wifes from families who gave their respect to their own chosen gods. The line was broken, and none others were named in respect to God who created Adam and Eve.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
"Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD." Josh. 24:14
"And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac." Josh. 24:3

The second period of time is the developing of the house of Abraham and the closing of the house of Abraham. Those of the faith of Abraham who believed God as Abraham believed God found themselves the elect of God in the first century and were recieved in the air by Jesus their sacrifice of salvation. Daniel prophesied of the consumation of the Temple by the Romans and the end closing of the house of Abraham.

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." Dan12:1,2

Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
After the close of the house of Abraham the third and final period of time began. We are the children of the left behind. We are neither Jew nor Gentile but whosover believeth should not perish but have everlasting life.

The third period will end when the laws of nature are suspended and: "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." Rev. 20

The (ium) on millennium is plural meaning many thousands and after the end of these thousands the earth flees from the face of God. Some of us will appear at the Great White Throne judgement and many shall go with Satan in the great rapture upon the breadth of the New Earth where the saints or first century Elect are with Jesus in New Jerusalem. There fire comes down from God and destroys them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mose

Dec 16, 2005
Arkansas
✟140.00
Faith
Christian
The two-headed beast is but a linking of the two events which brought down the two Temples of the Hebrews. Personal concept.

When John wrote Revelation, only the first beast’s head had been wounded. God healed the head and brought his people out of the Babylonian captivity. John wrote: “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.” Rev. 13:3

God’s will was to bring his people back to the land given unto Abraham. Even though God dealt sternly with his people and sat them as in the day that they were born-- “Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.” Hos. 2: 3

God brought them back. No man nor power could stop it from happening.

When Jesus was born and the leaders of the Jews rejected him, the beast turns upon those who believe Jesus is the Messiah. “And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.” Rev. 13:6

The Apostle Paul calls himself and these Saints the flock of the slaughter, which Zechariah had prophesied concerning their deaths. “And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves: the one I called Beauty {Jesus}, and the other I called Bands {Saints}; and I fed the flock. Three shepherds {Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herodians} also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me. Zech 11:7,8

But John sees another beast. This beast represents the Anti-Christ who withdraws allegiance to Rome, stopping the daily sacrifice for the King of Rome.

This break between the Hebrews and the Romans bring about the destruction of the Temple and the closing of the carnal Earth’s house of Abraham. No other Hebrew Temple will ever exist upon this carnal Earth again.

In Rev. 18: 20, 21, 22, 23, 24: “Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee: and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nation deceived . And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.”

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly
wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.Rev. 13.3

Does this verse give imagery to the destruction of the first Temple by the Babylonians and imagery to the destruction of the second Temple by the Romans?

All men are two-headed beasts at times.

Upvote 0