Trying for a baby!

lisarld

Oct 10, 2005
✟7,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Im new to the forums, so hello to all!

My husband and I are officially trying to have a baby! We have been trying for about 5 months, but are praying more diligently about it than we have in the past. We are so ready for a child!
We are just so incredibly blessed in our lives, relationships and careers, and we excercise RANDOM ACTS OF PRAISE AND WORSHIP! (giggle). We are so excited about trying to concieve our first child.
We wanted to pop in, introduce ourselves and let everyone know how thrilled we are to have found this wonderful site! Here is a little bit about us...

My name is Lisa and I am 23, my darling husband is 31. We live in eastern Tennessee where my hubby is a nurse and I work in Fashion merchandising. We are non-denominational Christians and are on the Praise and Worship team at our church. We are also planning to attend the DTS training through YWAM in the next couple years! We were both in previous marriages that didnt work out. Both of us divorced at about the same time, were SAVED at about the same time, and then found eachother! It was when both of us had completely surrendered our lives to the Lord that He led us to one another. It was the most exquisite blessing! Now we are anxiously awaiting the creation of our first child.

So, again, hello to all! And we would love it if you would keep us in your prayers for our baby in Gods time!

Love and blessings,

Lisa and Mark

>>>*BasicInstructionsBeforeLeavingEarth*<<<

3 Nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given

lisarld

Oct 10, 2005
✟7,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and for your prayers about our baby dreams. We are just so excited and so hopeful. We are waiting for another week to pass until I can take a test and know for sure whether I am pregnant this month or not. I certainly think I have some interesting symptoms!

Tonight I made a baby blanket, my first attempt. I made it from fleece and while it isnt perfect, I am really proud of myself for trying! And I thank God for giving me the patience even when I messed it up a bit.

Upvote 0

Linnis

Legend
Jun 27, 2005
✟30,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi. My hubby and I are TTC as well, we've been in this for 5-6 months now. We we're just thinking going off the pill would do it but have decided now that I have enough non birth control periods recorded, we're going to try ovulation testing.

Welcome to CF, drop by the parenting board there is a sub-forum for couples trying to get pregnant. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums