Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my son that the truth will be revealed today and his innocence will be proclaimed. Please pray that all those involved will see and hear the truth. Please pray that God will work a mighty deed today and that the one who is lying will be convicted of their sin and confess the truth. Please pray that the accuser will have courage to do the right thing and that truth will prevail. Please pray that a healing will take place for all.

HappGA

Sep 6, 2005
Waycross, GA
✟7,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

Whatever the situation is at hand, I pray that you will be in it. Help the parties involved do the right thing. I ask that you help the people to seek honesty and truth through your devine guidance.

God I pray for a helaing of body, mind, and spirit for whomever needs it.

In Jesus name,

Amen

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, We are grateful to you that you always see the truth in all things, including in us. kvnieda2 is asking that the truth be revealed to proove the innocent and the guilty. We ask for your will and guidance and that this situation turn out the way you know will be best for all involved. Give comfort to the innocent and convict the guilty in their hearts so that they may know the release they can feel by speaking the truth. Bless and heal all parties involved. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

kvnieda2

Jan 17, 2006
Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I want to thank all who have been praying for me and my son. I do feel strengthened today and know that my Lord is holding me up. Before this crisis in our lives, i never truly knew the power of lies. One thing i know now is that my Lord is more powerful than the father of Lies. Please continue to pray for Truth to be revealed and a healing to take place for all. Please pray that my heart will continue to have compassion for the one that is causing such persecution. I am fortunate to have found such a forum where christians can lift one another up. God Bless.

Upvote 0

kvnieda2

Jan 17, 2006
Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am so thankful for this forum. I find comfort in praying for others in this place. Even if for a brief moment, I am able to put someone else before my own needs. I have never experienced that feeling of being a blessing to someone else before finding this forum.

Please continue to pray for me and my son. I know that God is in control but my weakness as a mother and love for my son continues to cause me great anxiety. Please pray that the person who is causing such strife will have a conscience and will find peace in confessing the truth. I am so thankful to all who have lifted us up before the Father and I am humbled that so many care.

Father, I pray that you will help me be a blessing to others as so many have been to me. AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kvnieda2

Jan 17, 2006
Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To all,

Something is beginning to happen. Not sure of all the details but i can feel God working. People are coming to me and telling me that more facts are coming out and we believe that this is positive and in my son's favor. Glory to God. Please continue to pray for our family and that the truth will continue to come out. Our Lord has said that there is no fear in the truth and we firmly believe that. Please continue to lift up the one who is guilty that they may know that God loves them and will bless them for coming forward with the truth. :pray:

DEAR FATHER,

Please help me be patient and wait on you to deliver my son. As a mother i just want to fix his hurt and take away his pain immediately. I know that you are comforting him and using him for a purpose. Lord please strengthen our family. Lord please continue to convict the heart of the guilty, Lord please show them that there is forgiveness and release in confessing the truth.

Lord thank you for all who pray for our family. Thank you for blessing us with such support. Lord i pray for deliverance from this crisis, I pray that your glory be shown.
Your will be done, in the name of Christ Jesus your blessed son, AMEN. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.