Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fake news again. You should be ashamed of yourself. What Trump CLAIMS is that his property is worth 10 billion. That does not say anything about what he owes on that property. He had a tendency to borrow as much money as he could. There are people that say his real worth is 3.5 Billion. Both could very well be accurate. I have bought items and sold them for as much as 10 times what I paid for them. That is what business is all about, buy low and sell high. Even my wife knows that much.

This is why people want a business man for president.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,120,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This really doesn't say a lot about his over all wealth, it only relates to revenues made in a year, 3 yrs., etc., in other words it's just a snapshot of a part of his over all wealth and even then not a great one.
It does tell us that his organization is willing to lie about how their hotel and real estate business is going.
The Trump Organization sees fortunes fall
Top privately held companies in the New York area

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Fake news again. You should be ashamed of yourself. What Trump CLAIMS is that his property is worth 10 billion. That does not say anything about what he owes on that property. He had a tendency to borrow as much money as he could. There are people that say his real worth is 3.5 Billion. Both could very well be accurate. I have bought items and sold them for as much as 10 times what I paid for them. That is what business is all about, buy low and sell high. Even my wife knows that much.

This is why people want a business man for president.

“Even my wife knows that much”...???!!!

You better hope she doesn’t read that...!

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately they got Donald Trump.
I do not think he can do any worse than our previous presidents. There were 19 republican candidates including Jeb that had a brother and father that was president. Somehow Trump beat them all. Maybe Americans are suckers for people that are proficient in locker room talk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not think he can do any worse than our previous presidents. There were 19 republican candidates including Jeb that had a brother and father that was president. Somehow Trump beat them all. Maybe Americans are suckers for people that are proficient in locker room talk.
He is only avoiding impeachment because he took office in a bullish economic cycle. Even with that, he the most unpopular President at this point in first term than any in modern times.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am SO HAPPY that he defeated that evil, lying, traitor who would have taken the baton and finished the destruction of our great and blessed nation founded upon Biblical principles and established by faithful Christian men. Praise the Lord! Glory Hallelujah! So, so ,so much better that what the DNC had to offer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Icewater
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am SO HAPPY that he defeated that evil, lying, traitor who would have taken the baton and finished the destruction of our great and blessed nation founded upon Biblical principles and established by faithful Christian men. Praise the Lord! Glory Hallelujah! So, so ,so much better that what the DNC had to offer!!!
Why do you hate Ted Cruz?

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Yes, for a serious Christian like yourself, I can see why it was important to install a twice divorced, admitted adulterer, sexual predator, scam artist....:doh:

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, for a serious Christian like yourself, I can see why it was important to install a twice divorced, admitted adulterer, sexual predator, scam artist....:doh:
Just look at King David.

Upvote 0