Trump has already hit the lowest approval rating Obama ever had.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Not even a month in. Another point and he will tie ford and Clinton.

He currently stands as the president with the lowest approval rating by a significant margin, about 3% below Truman. If you only count first terms, his situation is similar, being about 3% below Carter.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
75693366.jpg

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

How tragic that we live in an America were people who disagree with you are considered "the enemy" rather than a fellow citizen with whom you disagree.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

He currently stands as the president with the lowest approval rating by a significant margin, about 3% below Truman. If you only count first terms, his situation is similar, being about 3% below Carter.

Fake poll! I want a real, balanced poll from Rasmussen before I'll believe it!!!

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
How tragic that we live in an America were people who disagree with you are considered "the enemy" rather than a fellow citizen with whom you disagree.

It's been that way for a while. "Unpatriotic" "racist" etc.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I did not fire that shot.

I did not hit the streets to meet Hillary supporters with violence.

I have not attacked a single person, nor have I ever burnt a single car, or broke a single window.

I have however become so enraged at my own fellow mans mistreatment I have decided to drawn a line in the sand, and dare others to cross.

I will defend my country. I will defend the Constitutional rights of my fellow Americans. I will defend MY President, and I will die where I stand if need be. But I will remain standing until that time comes. Unafraid. Unapologetic.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Abraxos

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.
Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

8H7mQ1J.jpg

That's it boys we're done for!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My current theory is that he's doing all of his controversial stuff now, to get it out of the way. Hence why he seemed obsessed with fulfilling his campaign promises so quick.

I wonder how many politicians can be described as being obsessed with fulfilling their campaign promises.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private

I have not attacked a single person, nor have I ever burnt a single car, or broke a single window.

I have however become so enraged at my own fellow mans mistreatment I have decided to drawn a line in the sand, and dare others to cross.

I will defend my country. I will defend the Constitutional rights of my fellow Americans. I will defend MY President, and I will die where I stand if need be. But I will remain standing until that time comes. Unafraid. Unapologetic.
No, you just backed a message of racism, xenophobia, and hate while pretending to be a victim.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Yeah it was Rush Limbaugh in popular culture. Remember "America under siege"? And before that it was Nixon and his 'enemies list'.

That's nice. Not sure what it has to do with what I wrote though.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, you just backed a message of racism, xenophobia, and hate while pretending to be a victim.

And I simply do not care about your opinion you have the right to spout. I do not care how you perceive me or my message. I'm not here on this forum to gain your approval. I am here to explain why I feel the way I do, and how that relates to my political views.

This political diarrhea constantly spewed about racism and other rhetoric is not even worth defending against.

The biggest thing is I'm not a victim, because I refuse to be one. I will rise up over adversity, and I will stand toe to toe when threatened.

• Haha
Reactions: evoeth
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
And I simply do not care about your opinion you have the right to spout. I do not care how you perceive me or my message. I'm not here on this forum to gain your approval. I am here to explain why I feel the way I do, and how that relates to my political views.

This political diarrhea constantly spewed about racism and other rhetoric is not even worth defending against.

The biggest thing is I'm not a victim, because I refuse to be one. I will rise up over adversity, and I will stand toe to toe when threatened.
No, you're not a victim because you're not a victim. It has nothing to do with your decision making ability.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt
(substitute madam for sir)
ron-burgundy drop the mic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0