Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thankfully they years ago gave him, "My first president nuclear football from fisherprice."
The Trump Nuclur Football
images

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟250,264.00
Faith
Atheist
I could see him bailing for Russia. Mar-A-Moscow. It has a ring.
I cannot.
As former US President, he is entitled to Secret Service protection... for the rest of his life. I don't see him running from Secret Service agents.
He could relinquish this protection, but a) when has Trump ever passed on something free and b) is he more afraid of US criminal prosecution or a russian mafia assassin?

Hm... interesting question: if he really was prosecuted for whatever, and given a prison sentence... would he be entitled to SS protection in prison?

[eta: prosecution - not persecution.]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I cannot.
As former US President, he is entitled to Secret Service protection... for the rest of his life. I don't see him running from Secret Service agents.
He could relinquish this protection, but a) when has Trump ever passed on something free and b) is he more afraid of US criminal persecution or a russian mafia assassin?

Hm... interesting question: if he really was persecuted for whatever, and given a prison sentence... would he be entitled to SS protection in prison?
Only one way to find out.:ebil:

Reactions: Freodin
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hm... interesting question: if he really was persecuted for whatever, and given a prison sentence... would he be entitled to SS protection in prison?

"Prosecuted" -- typo there; you wouldn't want to be mistaken for one of his supporters...

and to answer the question; I'm not sure the Secret Service would be necessary... Donald would be most likely serving his sentence in Solitary "for his own protection," of course.

If Donald were to go to prison, then, for his own safety, he'd probably have to be incarcerated in one of the Supermax prisons reserved for the most (in)famous of criminals: the Unabomber and Atlanta Olympic bomber, for example, both of whom are serving multiple life sentences in ADX Florence...

USP Florence ADMAX - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
"Prosecuted" -- typo there; you wouldn't want to be mistaken for one of his supporters...

and to answer the question; I'm not sure the Secret Service would be necessary... Donald would be most likely serving his sentence in Solitary "for his own protection," of course.

If Donald were to go to prison, then, for his own safety, he'd probably have to be incarcerated in one of the Supermax prisons reserved for the most (in)famous of criminals: the Unabomber and Atlanta Olympic bomber, for example, both of whom are serving multiple life sentences in ADX Florence...

USP Florence ADMAX - Wikipedia

Or he could build his own like Pablo Escobar. That way he could still have the gold toilet.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟213,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Melania making a run for it?

“There is a booking for an American military version of the Boeing 757 on January 19, the day before the inauguration. That’s one that’s normally used by the Vice-President but often used by the First Lady. Presidential flights tend to get booked far in advance, because of the work that has to be done around it.”

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟145,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It would make for interesting times out on the yard, yes.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm... I didn't think he was that petty.

He is. During his latest Georgia speech:

“I hope Mike Pence comes through for us,” said Trump, in front of a cheering throng of supporters. “If he doesn’t come through, I won’t like him quite as much.”
After openly encouraging a primary challenge to Kemp, his former ally who has declined to overthrow Georgia’s election results, at a rally last month, Trump vowed on Monday to personally campaign against Kemp when he faces reelection next year.

"I'll be here in about a year and a half campaigning against your governor,” said Trump. “I guarantee that."
The nation’s high court was also booed and jeered at the rally, for not entertaining Team Trump’s failed legal effort to overturn the 2020 election. “I’m not happy with the Supreme Court,” complained Trump. “They’re not stepping up to the plate.”

God forbid that the Supreme court validate the constitution! It has never been about make America great---it has always been about make Trump great---he has failed at both.

Upvote 0